Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

The endurance is great on sr9009, did 10 sets of farmers walk today with 120s, by the end I was soaked in sweat and felt like my arms might snap by the last set but I wasn't winded at all, which I normally am since each walk is length of the gym

From what I've read online, the recommended dosages run from anywhere to 3 to 30mgs per day for the Rad140. I started at 5mg, then 7.5, and 10. Haven't gone any higher than that. At 30 mg it probably would start getting too expensive (I could buy a large quantity of aas for that price) until the prices start coming down. At 10mg there are really no side effects other than increased lean muscle mass. I'd consider going to 15mg, but probably that would be my max. If you try it post a log

As for sr9009, I've been running it at 15-20mg, which is what I've seen in most other logs online

It was too good to end after only 4 weeks, still making nice gains 7 weeks later. Endurance and strength are definitely comparable to anabolic steroids.

Even ran out of Hcgenerate 2-3 weeks ago and n2bm was out stock and I can't tell the difference

When should you take Rad 140 if you workout in the evening? I just started a bottle and have been taking it with pre workout along with an NO. After an hour or so I feel as if I can workout forever. Not sure if it's the NO or 140

Top Bottom