Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

I just started s4,gw and have aicar coming. Want to cut fat but want to gain a little on chest and biceps. Do you think the rad would be safe to add. Gonna run 12 weeks

You can use it, I haven't had any side effects that I know of yet, so use it at your own risk. Let me know how you like it.

Rad140 is probably the best sarm I've used, and I've tried them all. Still making solid gains.

Was reading that it has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 90:1, and that it works to block the effect of testosterone on the prostate, which is impressive.

A downside right now is the cost, but hopefully that comes down in the future.

I haven't noticed any shutdown sides, actually feel really good.

Would your endurance that is gained from sr9009 decrease once you come off of it? Or could you maintain it if you keep up the cardio amongst other things? I've read good reviews on the endurance that sr9009 gives.

I imagine that my endurance will decrease somewhat once I discontinue the s9009, though I've been keeping up with cardio so I'm not expecting a total crash or anything like that. Yeah the endurance effect is quite similar to gw

Highly interested in doing this as my next cycle. What would you recommend as a full cycle stack and the duration? Thanks DB

Rad140 is definitely my favorite of all the sarms, I've tried them all and I have by far made the best gains with this one. It's up there with any aas.

Top Bottom