Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

Still going strong with rad140 and sr9009. Endurance feels very similar to gw. Strength is up, finally hit 315lbs on the barbell bent over row for reps yesterday . Aggression is up as well, been feeling like fighting lately, but I'm told old for that nonsense. I've been stacking 25-50mg of s4 with it and it seems to have made a big difference, I really like this combo, more so than lgd and s4 even

any bloat or suppresion on rad140?

I had some water retention on it, so I've been using some Letrozone that I had laying around and it helped get rid of it pretty quickly. I've been using hcgenerate as well, so I think that may helping with any suppression.

Hit another personal best on the incline barbell bench last night, which is great for me, because when I go heavy on barbell presses, my tendonitis flares up in my wrist / forearms. But I've had no problems at all with tendonitis since I've started this.

Coming to the end of my 4 weeks, I'll have a full report on it soon.

One more thing to mention is my heart rate has been lower since I started, by up to 20 / 25 points lower when doing cardio which makes it much easier.

Sorry for not updating this in awhile, got busy with some personal stuff.

I decided since I was making good progress to extend the run at least another 2-4 weeks. Muscles have been feeling very full lately, strength is great as well as stamina. No major side effects to report. My diet hasn't gone as well as I've liked, I need to cut back on the carbs a lot more. Right now I'm at 222.4lbs at 15.7% bf (higher than I'd like to be, but I look leaner than before). So after 5 weeks, I'm down roughly 2.5% bf while my weight is up by 1-2lbs.Not earth shattering results, but not too bad considering my diet hasn't been great (I take in 350 gms protein / day but my carbs have been too high) and the fact that for one of those weeks I was sick in bed for most of it.

Also just joined a new gym with a lot of different equipment so hopefully that helps enhance my gains

One more thing to mention, today I measured my biceps, they're up a .25 inch since I started which isn't bad since I was stuck for a little while

Top Bottom