Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

Did chest and triceps today, still feeling much stronger than normal. Hit another personal best today on the bench press. Continuing to lean out without much movement on the scale, so I'm pretty psyched about that.
Unfortunately I'm starting to get a cold so that might hamper my progress, trying to fight it off though.
I always get sick when the weather starts to change

Been f@king sick for three days now, even home from work today, bad cold and fever. Diet went downhill a bit, but still getting a lot of protein. Hopefully I'll recover soon and get back to the gym, I just hate missing more than a few days since I only planned on running this stuff for 4 weeks. Worst case I run it a little longer or maybe I should stop and try again in the future, although I had planned a test and eq cycle in the future

That sucks man, good log so far but dont go compromising your health for it. Hope you get better soon.

Thanks bro, I appreciate it!

I'm pretty disappointed because I was doing really well on it. Definitely something I'd use again in the future

Been f@king sick for three days now, even home from work today, bad cold and fever. Diet went downhill a bit, but still getting a lot of protein. Hopefully I'll recover soon and get back to the gym, I just hate missing more than a few days since I only planned on running this stuff for 4 weeks. Worst case I run it a little longer or maybe I should stop and try again in the future, although I had planned a test and eq cycle in the future

That bug is nasty!!! It's really going around. Keep an eye on it in case it turns into a sinus infection. If so get azithromyosin asap.

That bug is nasty!!! It's really going around. Keep an eye on it in case it turns into a sinus infection. If so get azithromyosin asap.

It's a sinus infection, luckily I got some levaquin from my doctor on Friday . Starting to feel a little better today

I'm back in the game, hit the gym last night even though I wasn't feeling the best, still had a good workout, not my best but strength was still noticeably up, even after being sick for a couple of days. Took a bodyfat measurement this morning, down 1.6% over the past 2 weeks, but my weight hasn't changed much at all. Even had 2 compliments from people that I'm looking leaner. Diet hasn't been the best over the past few days either. Since I missed some time, I'm considering extending this cycle an extra week or 2. Haven't had much to report of any side effects other than some stiffness in my legs.

Top Bottom