Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

Good log man, is it still too early to compare rad140's strength to LGD4033?

I believe it's very similar, it would be great stacked with s4

Hit shoulders and abs today, still feeling very strong,

Not sure how much the sr9009 is contributing. My stamina has improved, but I'm not fully sold on it yet. Perhaps I should have run the compounds separately

I believe it's very similar, it would be great stacked with s4

Hit shoulders and abs today, still feeling very strong,

Not sure how much the sr9009 is contributing. My stamina has improved, but I'm not fully sold on it yet. Perhaps I should have run the compounds separately

If that is the case i may play guinea pig for rad140 in the near future. Exiting stuff

My leg soreness has mostly subsided, pretty sure it was related to the mk677 and retention of water. Taking a day off today, have leg day tomorrow.

Cycle has been good so far, looking noticeably leaner, but have only lost 3lbs even while dieting. Will this stuff replace test or tren, of course not, but a solid product so far nonetheless. My only concern at this point is the lack of human studies for the drug.

Leg day today, muscle soreness and stiffness in the legs has disappeared. Still feeling stronger, hit another personal best today.

Best I can compare it to is lgd, maybe a little stronger

No low t feelings or anything? How has hunger been?
And a little off topic but how were you liking mk677?

No low t feelings or anything? How has hunger been?
And a little off topic but how were you liking mk677?

I can tell it is probably suppressive, though bloodwork would be needed to confirm that.

I do feel as though my blood sugar is much better regulated, can go for longer between meals without getting that hypo feeling. No more snacking on junk.

Mk677 is a great product, it provides a big boost to the appetite and muscles feel very full and pumped on it. I do retain fluid on it though.

I can tell it is probably suppressive, though bloodwork would be needed to confirm that.

I do feel as though my blood sugar is much better regulated, can go for longer between meals without getting that hypo feeling. No more snacking on junk.

Mk677 is a great product, it provides a big boost to the appetite and muscles feel very full and pumped on it. I do retain fluid on it though.

there are so many new compounds i want to try! so rad140 would be great for cutting/recomp as it is roughly as anabolic as lgd but less hunger increase?

I think a rad140 / s4 stack would be really great for a cut. May add some in. Plus the sr9009 provides a nice boost in stamina, very similar to gw

Top Bottom