Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

It's kind of early to tell how strong it is yet. I was noticeably stronger in the gym yesterday.
As for hunger, I haven't noticed any change, but I'm always hungry

okay brother, keep up the good log.
science seems to be evolving so quickly, it so exiting. in 10-15 years time i think the 300lb stage weight will start becoming a very achievable target.

Missed my workout last night, couldn't make it to the gym, there was a major ice storm here. Muscles are definitely feeling much harder after only a few days. Recovery has been quicker as well.

Had another great workout last night, hit shoulders, traps and abs. Feeling stronger with a lot more energy in the gym, could have stayed there 2 hours. Seems pretty comparable to something like gw. Definitely noticing that I'm starting to look leaner already.

I've also noticed I can go longer between meals without getting hungry and needing a snack. I can still eat a lot, just seems like my blood sugar is more stable.

One other thing I noticed so far is that some of the sarms especially ostarine, tend to raise my blood pressure, but I haven't seen that so far

Top Bottom