Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS RAD140 and SR9009 Log

Would you say these two are better than the traditional S4, Ostarine, GW-501516 stack? I'm looking to do my 1st cycle.

have not tried the rad140 yet but i did just finish the stack you described and i feel great. you will like the results. train hard.

JTMDell.........thanks so much for this log. Very interesting........I'm on week 6 of an LGD and GW run and have had very good results with it. I think I'll try the RAD 140 and S9000 on my next run. I'm on TRT, so the stronger SARMS work great for me. Thanks again for sharing your info with us, especially non-sponsored. Tons of value when folks do that.

I'm currently looking into starting another cycle. I wanted to do another LGD run, but I think i might try SR and Rad together. It seems like it would be a waste to use LGD with RAD, correct?

I'm planning on doing a classic triple stack and then this.

Where I can get RAD140 that have also SR9009, my supplier does not have 9009, how can I stack it? Would be very appreciated is someone sent me a PM

Keep the good job

Cheers,

OP, did you ever get blood work done? I just got my SR9009 and RAD140 in the mail last night. First dose this AM and about to hit the gym in an hour or so. What dosage on each did you end up topping out at? You take them at the same time in the morning, or space them out?

I may start a thread about it and update here and there with things that I notice, but I won't be doing a full-on daily log.

jdkap65, Thanks for post the LOG.

How is your libido on RAD? Compared to test inj if you ever have or ifwilling to share?

If we're trying to find an alternative to Testosterone, this is a pretty important question?

Thanks bro

Top Bottom