Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs question - help a brother out

OP sorry for getting no off topic. I agree with Alin. Give it a go and she what results you get. Have that pct in hand and run it for safety.

Buddy hooked me up with a trustworthy friend that apparently only supplies the best stuff, but wanted to check here and get some feedback on what he has told me to do.

Im 6'1, 230 looking to cut some but maintain muscle (recomp). Was out of the game with injuries for two years and put on 30 lbs. Given clear to workout again, and just started back a month ago. Im 33yo.

Guy has told me to take:

Dna ostarine (25mg) per capsule - 1/day
Dna lgd (10mg) per capsule - 1/day
Liver support

Does this seem smart/legit given first time taking any SARM (never taken PH or steroid before, either)?

As was stated you need some form of a test base here and you need a pct....

Sarms aren't made to be in capsule form. You are not getting sarms. You almost certainly have a PH... Sarms need to be liquid. Let me shoot you a pm bro.

Sarms do not need to be in liquid form but you do bring up a good point. The shady supp industry has already jumped on the bandwagon and are selling supplements using "sarms" in the name. Some of them do NOT contain true sarms so the OP does need to beware.
That being said some companies are selling true sarms as supplements (which is pretty stupid and wont last long- the FDA will squash it like a bug).
My point, as was pointed out Sarms come as a powder that can be capped or suspended/ soluablized in a liquid. My personal fav source for sarms happens to be an RC company that sells theirs as liquids but there are caps available.

Top Bottom