Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms question

Rosshenman

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, I've been interested in trying out a SARM (LGD). What is the effectiveness like? I'm thinking of stacking it with a TRT dose of testosterone. I heard when paired with a testosterone base (even a small TRT amount) it produces good effects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As a less important sidenote, how well does LGD work on its own without stacking? I will be stacking it for certain but would like to know how strong LGD is on its own merit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also any comments about possible AI and pct plans would be appreciated.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cheers![/FONT]

LGD is great for bulking and I don't think there is any reason to use a test base with it. Anywhere from 10 to 20mg per day is a good dose for this. It is mildly suppressive though, so you will want to run a single SERM mini-PCT.

lgd is great on its own... its main strengths are size and strength.. its a bulking sarms although its not wet and does not convert to estrogen.. its even better in a stack but thats up to you... the best quality you can find is at esarms.com

Top Bottom