Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Q&A: Commonly asked SARMS Questions: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

thanks guys, i just want to make sure people check this out first and get all their basic questions answered...

thanks guys, i just want to make sure people check this out first and get all their basic questions answered...

Hi,
I’m a 32 yr old female looking to add some muscle and lean down some. I just started Rad-140 a week and a half ago. When should expect to see some results?! I’m taking 5 mg a day and seem to be retaining some water from it. Is this normal? I purchased from enhanced athlete. Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you should not be holding water with rad, no, not at all.. thats not my first choice for a female either but thats not something you should see with rad use at all

Ok what Would be my next best option I can add with the Rad? And when will your website be available for purchase?
I can still expect to see the results I’m wanting with the Rad, correct?
Thanks for your response!

Ok what Would be my next best option I can add with the Rad? And when will your website be available for purchase?
I can still expect to see the results I’m wanting with the Rad, correct?
Thanks for your response!

Try Sarms1.com / we are an official sponsor :)

Top Bottom