Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms as a pre workout

I was lifting the other day and an idea popped into my head that maybe no one else thought of before. Wouldn't it be smart to use sarms as a pre-workout?
my reasoning behind that is simple. Sarms are short acting so if you use them 1 hour pre workout you will get a good effect while you train
I started to do this a week ago and my god my workouts have been so much better
I'm taking lgd 4033 and also sr9009 before my workouts. It works!

Says who? Some are. Some are not. Same as AAS

what? sarms are NOT pre workouts whatsoever... sr9009 is NOT a stimulant and not going to give you some crazy boost like you are thinking... if it does something for you mentally then by all means go for it but thats just in your head... the only one you could make the slightest argument for on this is sr9009 but at that, its not going to be what you would expect in terms of pre workouts... thats not how they work nor what they do ...

I would listen to Dylan on this. SARMS do not act as stimulants and not used in a pre workout manner

Best pre-workout sarm is SR9009 or NATURAL sarm replacement-CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,energy,stamina, FAT loss

It really doesn't make sense for SARMs since they are not stims and don't have super sort half lives. SR-9009 is the only one I recommend to be used before an event.

Top Bottom