Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms for PCT?

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Would this be ok? 60mg/day? I want to keep most my gains. The rest of my PCT is this

clomid 50mg/day
UNLEASHED
Sustain Alpha
Forged Post cycle
Aromasin
Creatine

50 seems to work well and avoids the obvious sides.

as good as all these otc pct stuff are..surely you cant afford to buy ..sustain .gear,hcgenerate,unleashed,post cycle,,and now sarms 4???with all of needtos new products as well as nelsons...and primordial perf....where do you start?? the more new products cum out ,,the more of a minefield it becomes...u need a degree to keep up with the latest pcts!!how can the list below be slimmed dowm to an affordable pct?
sustain alpha
phyto test
trs
hcgenerate
gear
bridge on guard
unleashed
post cycle
and im sure im missing more!!

as good as all these otc pct stuff are..surely you cant afford to buy ..sustain .gear,hcgenerate,unleashed,post cycle,,and now sarms 4???with all of needtos new products as well as nelsons...and primordial perf....where do you start?? the more new products cum out ,,the more of a minefield it becomes...u need a degree to keep up with the latest pcts!!how can the list below be slimmed dowm to an affordable pct?
sustain alpha
phyto test
trs
hcgenerate
gear
bridge on guard
unleashed
post cycle

Oh yea GEAR and POST CYCLE... phyto test is non supressive?

sustain alpha
phyto test
trs
hcgenerate
gear
bridge on guard
unleashed
post cycle

No need for everything.

ON GUARD while "on."

HCG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, a little dex for PCT.

SARMS can help maintain and even grow muscle in this stage. You don't need a lot. One bottle can work for a couple of cycles.

When off...BRIDGE.

HCGenerate is a nice add-on anytime.

Repeat.

That's about it. Everything else is gravy.

No need for everything.

ON GUARD while "on."

HCG, UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE, a little dex for PCT.

SARMS can help maintain and even grow muscle in this stage. You don't need a lot. One bottle can work for a couple of cycles.

When off...BRIDGE.

HCGenerate is a nice add-on anytime.

Repeat.

That's about it. Everything else is gravy.

Im gonna give BRIDGE a try soon...where can I get it?

Top Bottom