Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Newbie

rjhedrick

Hi I am looking for advice. I am 41 5 10 230. I am looking to shed fat and would like advice. My workouts are 4 days of cross-fit and a power lifting day during the weekend. I would like to improve my endurance and keep my strength what advice do you have for me. My current diet is plenty of meat, veggies and good fats. Thanks for your help.

Hi I am looking for advice. I am 41 5 10 230. I am looking to shed fat and would like advice. My workouts are 4 days of cross-fit and a power lifting day during the weekend. I would like to improve my endurance and keep my strength what advice do you have for me. My current diet is plenty of meat, veggies and good fats. Thanks for your help.

the sarms triple stack is what you want... here is the stack...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 D-Spark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

what is your bf%?

with proper diet and excerise and some added gw.. you can lose tons of bodyfat(if its super high) without adding hormone shifting products to the mix yet.

My body fat is higher I like. I just did a bulking phase and seemed to gain in all the wrong places.

well that really isnt telling us much bro lol.If its super high i would lay off products that can cause hormonal shifts and just get proper diet and cardio down and add gw.That is all you need at this point.

Top Bottom