Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and medication

Dinandborkent

I need to know is it safe for my body Hey i use 300mg fluvoxamine and 300mg quetiapine and 4x 2.5 lorazepam daily. Can i use sarms safely? I want to use yk11 or lgd or s4. Can i use it safely?

part of being healthy is not having to take medications daily. your body is constantly trying to process them

so if you want to truly be fit wean yourself off of all rx meds. i take NOTHING. if i get a headache i might pop an aspirin but that is rare.

Are you training consistently and have a good diet? I am not sure how your medications effect you day to day but those factors need to be dialed in before you start to use PED's.

Let's start at the top. For us the issue is WHY you're on those meds. I did, as I said before, look them up. What they are for (and their all very similar so why 3??) is quite an issue. Now, while you're on, you may well feel ok. Off, or (as is too common) if you miss a dose or three and you can feel fkin awful.

Now Sarms, inc the one you wanna take, are not aggressive like some (a few) roids are. But nevetheless you were concerned enough to ask and we're concerned enough to consider our replies. So, such as it is, we'd prefer you to be OFF these meds before using a Sarm. Not off cos we say so but off cos you no longer need them.

We've had posts in the past from guys on such meds. In one case the member had been on them 10+ years. Issues starting from aged 15 and he was on so many meds he was bloated. He also had a bunch of sides from the meds themselves. It becomes hard to say 'so go ahead' when he's got all that going on and then wants to add another drug too.

If I was being brutal and wasn't trying to help I'd say 'we've a guy here on meds for psychosis issues wanting to take a PED'. It's a NO. The best thing to do might be to ask the doc who writes your scripts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom