Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS LGD/ Ostarine first cycle. Some advice. Overkill Cycle/Pct?

satir755

This will be my first run cycle of SARMS. Any advice? I am pretty sure I will shut down at mild cycle so I've decided to add some Ostarine and AI to prevent any Gyno just in case . Pct looks fine or do you think guys it's just an overkill??

Some bros just told me to run LGD alone or stack with S4. ( but the vision stuff is pretty scary ) and save my Ostarine for a backup cycle.
Any Help would be really appreciated. :qt:

Thx

My Stats

Weight: 205lbs
BF: 8%

Looking at an 8 weeks cycle, running Lgd then Ostarine as follow:

Cycle

Week 1-8 Lgd 10mg
Week 4-8 Ostarine 25mg
Week 4-8 Aromasin 12.5mg Eod
Week 1-8 DAA 3gr

Pct

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 40/40/20/20
4 Weeks Ostarine 25mg
4 Weeks Aromasin 12.5mg Eod
4 Weeks DAA 3gr
4 Weeks LGI Rehab

Welcome to the EF forums satir! For my recommendations, I would forget the Ostarine entirely because it essentially does the same thing at LGD, so you're basically just running a stronger dose of LGD with osta included. Some guys run it in PCT, but until you know how badly you'll be suppressed with LGD, I wouldn't plan on throwing osta into PCT.

Also, no need for an AI with SARMs since they won't aromatize. Good luck with your cycle!

LGD for 8 weeks is not going to shut you down. Unless you've had gyno before, you shouldn't worry about estrogen. If your levels are low , run a SERM after your cycle.
Nolvadex is good if you can handle it.
Just get your bloodwork done after your cycle, you will see slight suppression. If your diet is good, and your hormones are good before starting, you won't need a PCT.

Top Bottom