Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are SARMS illegal?

hall44

If sold as research chemicals does the US consider it still illegal ? Is it just as illegal as steroids? What would happen if I got caught with a few bottles of SARMS in my possession could I get in trouble?

2 years ago i would have said legal as research chemicals.. but the crackdown has gotten serious since Dump took over as president.

all the processers have banned sarm's from being sold and customs are seizing packages.

I cannot understand how republicans get away with branding themselves as the party of "less government". With drugs, abortion, birth control, gay marriage, etc. etc.

I cannot understand how republicans get away with branding themselves as the party of "less government". With drugs, abortion, birth control, gay marriage, etc. etc.

Big pharma wants their piece of the pie. They are seeing how popular SARMS are becoming. They have been lobbying to make SARMS legal without a prescription so they make money off each sale.

It all comes down to money.

yeah, i dont know wtf to say about anything going on in our country and i dont know one thing about politics so i cant say with certainty but i can just speak on the eye test and its just a mess.. i highly doubt if you have a few bottles on you that you have anything to worry about though

SARMs as research chemicals are technically legal. The thing is that unless you can prove you are doing research with them it could be an issue. If you really want to use SARMs then just go with an underground source.

Top Bottom