Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS help

ehrenntan

Planning to use this SARMs triple stack, recommended by Dylan.

I'm 6'1" 190lb an extra two inches around the waist I could lose.

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20

gw-501516 20 mg day

I hope my math is correct
total MGNearest bottle
GW22403.7333333334
S442002.83
MK286638502.5666666673

This means I need 4 bottles of GW, 3 bottles of S4 and 3 bottles of MK2866

Would this be recommended or is using the fat loss bundle with peptides better? (I've never used peptides, only one cycle of Test-E, I erroneously typed tren in a previous post)

Would love some feedback. Thank you

3 bottles of gw cardarine is fine
for pct switch clomid to nolvadex

I was calculating the wrong table.

Actually would the following be okay?

Was looking at Ostarine as have slight nerve issues and I think it will help.

So torn between doing

1-16 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-2 MK2866 25mg per day
3-12 MK2866 50mg per day
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Or would the original 4 stack be better for someone's first SARMs stack

I am still coming up to 2240mg total of GW for 1-16 (16*7*20) weeks since it's part of the PCT. Or am I calculating it wrong?

Noted on swapping clomid to nolvadex

you do need 4 bottles of gw because you are using it in pct... you need 3 each of s4 and mk2866...

you also most certainly can use clomid in your pct... im not sure why that advice is being given but EITHER ONE IS FINE...

if you have any other questions, please let me know bro...

the cutting stack that adds in the peptides is definitely the best option if you are able to afford it... if not, this is still a tremendous stack... however the cutting stack was one i designed... its going to be added too even more with tesamorelin coming now and s4 will be added to it... it will be a very very strong and effective cycle

you do need 4 bottles of gw because you are using it in pct... you need 3 each of s4 and mk2866...

you also most certainly can use clomid in your pct... im not sure why that advice is being given but EITHER ONE IS FINE...

if you have any other questions, please let me know bro...

the cutting stack that adds in the peptides is definitely the best option if you are able to afford it... if not, this is still a tremendous stack... however the cutting stack was one i designed... its going to be added too even more with tesamorelin coming now and s4 will be added to it... it will be a very very strong and effective cycle

Thanks. Will read up more on peptides and how to use them. Not sure how easy it is to get the static water where I am.

Also, are there any special storage instructions for the SARMs? It's like 80% humidity and 93.2 Fahrenheit where I am at times.

Thanks. Will read up more on peptides and how to use them. Not sure how easy it is to get the static water where I am.

Also, are there any special storage instructions for the SARMs? It's like 80% humidity and 93.2 Fahrenheit where I am at times.

Store in a cool, dry place. A cabinet is fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom