Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS help

Ryan Casey

What's good Elite Fitness!!

My name is Ryan and this will be my first post on here. I finally got my Sarms order from SARMS1 and have a few questions.

First things first, I'm 25, 5'11" 190 pounds, 14% bf, and have been training for 7 years. I workout 6 days a week, eat clean, track my macros and weigh my food, with the occasional cheat meal.

The only supp I take is whey protein and I have never done gear. My goal is to compete in my second physique show this November. I did one last year completely natty, but bombed because everyone else, including some of my buds were on gear. This time around I plan on doing a 16 week Sarms cycle during my prep. If I bomb this time, I may consider moving up to some gear with the big boys, but for now, I want to go with sarms first.

So for my sarms stack I have rad 140, gw 501516 and S4. I know rad should only be ran for 12 weeks and gw and s4 for 16 weeks. From what I've read, I'm pretty sure the s4 and gw won't cause water retention so I plan on running them until show day. But I'm not too sure about the rad? Some people say you will hold water with the rad and others say you won't. Should I discontinue the rad one or two weeks out, or run it all the way through just like the s4 and gw? Obviously I want to be as dry as possible, so I don't want to be holding on to excess water

Oh, and what about a pct? I don't have anything yet, but I still have plenty of time and won't start the cycle until I have something on hand.

Thanks bros!

I'd get rid of rad and replace it with lgd personally I've never ran a sarm that long so I would be interested to see how you get on I've never felt like I needed a pct after sarms but after 16 weeks I'd get a bit of novla and clomid normally I use sarms as part of my pct I never use clomid

I'd get rid of rad and replace it with lgd personally I've never ran a sarm that long so I would be interested to see how you get on I've never felt like I needed a pct after sarms but after 16 weeks I'd get a bit of novla and clomid normally I use sarms as part of my pct I never use clomid

Hey bro, that shit is too expensive to ditch and replace it with another SARM, lol. It's what I got to work with. What's so bad about Rad 140?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can actually run that stack for 8-12 weeks with outstanding results

RAD is the most powerful SARM that sarms1 sells. S23 may be stronger (it actually has been in trials for male contraception) but I don't think they have any in stock right now

treat RAD like a 200mg a week dose of testosterone BUT it doesn't aromatize and it doesn't have androgenic sides. so you should NOT have any water retention on it. I've used it myself and didn't notice that issue

you can actually run that stack for 8-12 weeks with outstanding results

RAD is the most powerful SARM that sarms1 sells. S23 may be stronger (it actually has been in trials for male contraception) but I don't think they have any in stock right now

treat RAD like a 200mg a week dose of testosterone BUT it doesn't aromatize and it doesn't have androgenic sides. so you should NOT have any water retention on it. I've used it myself and didn't notice that issue

Thank you for sharing your experience sir! I will definitely run the Rad through the end of my cycle

Thank you for sharing your experience sir! I will definitely run the Rad through the end of my cycle

RAD140 is awesome. Here are some before and after photos of myself after using RAD140 from sarms1.com for a month -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...r-photos-using-sarms1-com-rad140-a-46608.html

Rad140 really interested me. @wags on evolutionary.org posted his blood work before and after using Rad140 and his testosterone levels doubled with no increase in estrogen or prolactin.

I decided to take the plunge and ordered 2 vials from sarms1.com. I took the photos after I finished the first vial. A lot of people are using a dosage of 20mg/day but I used a dosage of just 10mg/day to save some money and make each vial last a full 30 days.

I would run the RAD140 at 10-20mg/day for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com after as a mini PCT. After the mini PCT, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

You can keep using all the supplements you are currently taking on your cycle and mini PCT.

RAD140 is awesome. Here are some before and after photos of myself after using RAD140 from sarms1.com for a month -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...r-photos-using-sarms1-com-rad140-a-46608.html

Rad140 really interested me. @wags on evolutionary.org posted his blood work before and after using Rad140 and his testosterone levels doubled with no increase in estrogen or prolactin.

I decided to take the plunge and ordered 2 vials from sarms1.com. I took the photos after I finished the first vial. A lot of people are using a dosage of 20mg/day but I used a dosage of just 10mg/day to save some money and make each vial last a full 30 days.

I would run the RAD140 at 10-20mg/day for 8-12 weeks and then run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com after as a mini PCT. After the mini PCT, you are safe to start another cycle of SARMS.

You can keep using all the supplements you are currently taking on your cycle and mini PCT.

Hello sir, thank you for taking time out of your busy day to reply.

The main reason added RAD-140 to my stack was because of the many claims that RAD will give the anabolic effects of steroids, but none of the side effects. Thank you for confirming this. I will get the HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com and have it on hand for when I complete my cycle. Thanks again!

Nothing wrong with running the whole stack right up to show day. None of the SARMs will cause water retention since they do not aromatize.

For a PCT I would run a bottle of HCGenerate ES and maybe a low dose clomid like 25mg per day for 4 weeks.

Top Bottom