Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms.forsale YK-11 log

P0N

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
It is with great excitement that I have received my YK-11 from https://sarms.forsale
It came very fast, the packaging is well protected, and is as entirely discreet.
I am currently half way through running an AAS cycle of 200mg tren e, 400mg test e, and 500mg eq backed with proviron, arimidex, caber, etc. This is my first time running YK-11 so this is entirely new territory for me, but my goal with this is to see how much YK-11 can counteract myostatin build up and let me continue making further gains longer before I plateau.
My first dose was 10mg on Tuesday morning, and I dosed a second time (again 10mg) on Wednesday morning. The bottles have clearly graduated droppers, so you can dial in exactly the dose that you need with no guesswork, and of course the overall concentration is clearly indicated on the outside of the bottle making it as simple as simple can be. One thing to be aware of is that these do use alcohol, so you may want to have a chaser ready for after you dose, but otherwise everything is smooth and easy. I am super stoked to finally have a chance to try quality YK-11 from a source so well regarded as sarms.forsale, and I will be updating with a detailed account of how YK-11 works out for me.
If you haven't already checked out sarms.forsale for your SARMs needs, I highly recommend you do. Try them out, and I know you'll be just as pleased.

So, I have been running YK-11 from sarms.forsale for a week now, and oddly I may have something to report. I do know it takes more time to take effect, but I'm starting to feel less fatigued from the tren if that's possible. It may be psychosomatic , but so far so good. I'm very much looking forward to what the weeks ahead hold in store.

Top Bottom