Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

steveff

Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come to put together a log. As you know, SARMs have been all over the Elitefitness forum as of late, which sparked my interest in these particular compounds. After a few months of research I decided to give them a shot……….for my rats.

The plan is to use them to aid in a cut/recomp cycle. I am hoping to lose fat and get fairly dry/vascular while maintaining, or even gaining, lean muscle mass. Most importantly, I will be monitoring my strength. Numbers are important to me, as are details. I’m going to try to keep everything as detailed as possible, while mainly focusing on how it helps (or does not help) my strength as I cut.

Rat stats:
21 years old
5’6” - 184lbs.
12-13% body fat (give or take)

1RM (as of 2/22/14):
Squat- 425lbs
Bench- 345lbs
Deadlift- 475lbs

Rat trains 5 days per week and will be doing cardio 4 times per week ranging from 15-40 minutes, varying intensities.
Training focuses on squat/ bench/ deadlift for power. Usually with high weight- low rep, then followed by training for hypertrophy.

Split looks like:
1- Squat/ accessory/ cardio
2- Presses i.e. bench/shoulder and accessory/cardio
3- Off day
4- Squat or deadlift/ accessory/ cardio
5- Presses i.e. bench/shoulder and accessory/cardio
6- Back and bicep isolation
7- Off day

^^ Somewhat unorthodox program I put together, but strength has gone through the roof the past few months, so I stand by it 100%. I’ll log some of my workouts from time to time, with exact set/rep and weight numbers.
Squat and deadlift have been increasing steadily so the real test will be breaking my bench plateau- although I’m not expecting my bench to be able to increase much more than 350 with my goal body weight after cut being +/-165.

Diet is also in check. My body responds best to a carb-restricted diet (as do my rats), with one or two high carb/low fat “re-feed” days per week. Will be cutting calories back and re-adjusting macro breakdown as I lose weight.
Eating between 2500-2700 cals
300g+ protein
130g fats
<50g carbs

NOW FOR THE CYCLE:
1-8wk Mk-2866 (Ostarine) @25mg/day
1-8wk S4 @50mg/day split into 2 doses (will split 5on/2off if vision sides occur- then potentially up dosing if I split to 5/2)
1-8wk Formastanzol @adjusting dosing as weeks progress

9-12wk Post Cycle/Unleashed combo @recommended dosing

Also will be using fish oil, multi vitamins, pre-workout supps, and creatine mono @5g/day throughout.

Might add GW @20mg/day and Need2Slin once PCT begins. Haven’t decided yet, nor have I purchased these two specifically…. yet.

Everything else is in my possession and Day 1 starts tomorrow 2/23/14!
This is my rat’s first run at anything “not-natty”, so I’m looking forward to it.

Also, I’ll be keeping the SARM’s lab a secret for now. I want to see what kind of results the rats get before people jump to any conclusions and share biased opinions about quality. I will release this information at the end of the cycle/log.

If anyone has any questions about this specific cycle or myself, please feel free to ask. I’ll provide a nice detailed response.

DAY 1
First dose is down the hatch. :chomp: 25mg Ostarine and 25mg S4. Will be taking 25mg S4 later today.
Formastanzol will be run @3pumps am/pm this week. 4pumps am/pm next week- and so on. Increasing dose each week.
SARMs taste is furrrkin FOUL. Probably the worst thing I've ever tasted and I honestly wasn't expecting it to be THAT bad. I can still taste it 30mins later...
I'll be hitting 5x3 squats today followed by some accessory work specifically aimed at hypertrophy, followed by 15-20 minutes of cardio. Not expecting anything to kick in today.

I will be keeping a close eye on the night vision though, I'll be out driving every single night this week. So I'm hoping it doesn't effect me like I'm expecting it to.

Last edited:
for a 21 year old your stats and lifts are impressive. SARM's is a great option over hormones for someone your age, wish more guys would get their head out of their ass and realize that instead of just listening to 'friends' who don't know the difference between bitch tits and bitch dog

Looks great man... throwing gw in there would make for a nice combo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I would start with 25mgs S-4 (Andarine)/day and add 10mgs every 2-4 days or so, in about 7-11 days you'll be at your 50mgs dose and you'll avoid the vision sides.

I'll take this into consideration and probably do this for the first few days, although I'd love to jump right into 50mgs, vision sides would be pretty shitty.

for a 21 year old your stats and lifts are impressive. SARM's is a great option over hormones for someone your age, wish more guys would get their head out of their ass and realize that instead of just listening to 'friends' who don't know the difference between bitch tits and bitch dog

Thanks for the ego boost man :D
I'd love to run a 12wk cycle of test e but like you sort of said, it's iffy at this age. I've done plenty of research and have a full cycle planned out, but I'm probably going to wait a little before I hop on the good stuff. There are risks that I don't feel like dealing with yet.

Looks great man... throwing gw in there would make for a nice combo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah I might add it immediately following this cycle. I decided to go with S4 & Ostarine instead of my original plan of Osta & GW just for goal purposes. From my research, S4 would fit my goals better than GW right now because I'm trying to maintain mass and strength as much as possible. But once I'm more lean, GW will definitely help shed some extra fat and give me the endurance to do so.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Glad I'm not getting bashed like some of the other younger guys.
Workout went normal today, working back into heavy lifts as I took a week or two for de-load, which in my opinion was too long. Only worked up to 365 for sets of 3 pause-rep squats. Then hit 1 nice fat super-drop-set on leg extension and hamstring curls followed by 15 mins of cardio. Kept my heart rate between 150-175bpm pretty easily today, didn't feel any fatigue, but it's probably just a mental thing.

Looks similar to what I run...4 day split focusing on compound movements and quickly paced, low rest times to get cardio benefits and fat shredding along with it. Run the same split twice a week(Sunday/ Monday and then Wednesday/Thursday). Other days are either cardio or rest days. Noticed the same thing, strength gains and solid, dense muscle added with reduction in bodyfat levels...I'm an old man tho at 39...you likely will progress much quicker thanks to your hormonal advantage...

Keep up the good work...my stats are slightly lower than yours tho, especially on bench which I likely will never do again as it has given me nothing but issues over the years and finally impinged my bicep tendon again, which I have been dealing the last two months and thankfully is almost fully recovered...likely will focus on decline as it is easier on my shoulders once I go back to pressing. I'm a relatively weak bencher anyway in comparison to my other lifts, only doing 285 versus 450 lbs squat and 465 lb deadlift...

Been running S4 for about 6-7 weeks now and I was very scared of the vision sides at fist, but honestly they are nowhere near as bad as some make them out to be...did creep up on me around the 2 week mark where I started noticing white lights were taking on a yellowish hue and starting to hurt my eyes, and then I woke up in the middle of the night one night and have my field of vision was normal and the other half was completely dark, but it wasn't like it was evenly distributed it was like splotches of black mixed in with ares where I could see...kinda freaked me out a little. Also really have trouble seeing if I walk in from the outside where the sun is out and into a darker room...literally have to stop for a few seconds until I get adjusted...all in all its not a big deal tho, I am so used to it now, its like its always been this way...IMHO the sides are blown way out of proportion...I have taking 25 mg twice daily, around 12 hours apart as Dylan suggests...

You have a great plan setup bro, and I'm sure you will really enjoy the great results that the SARMS will deliver. Its nice seeing someone at your age that has built a proper base naturally, doing their proper research, and still holding off on AAS for further down the road. This is a marathon and not a sprint, and you will have plenty of time later on to get into that. SARMS are a great stepping stone for a natural

Looks similar to what I run...4 day split focusing on compound movements and quickly paced, low rest times to get cardio benefits and fat shredding along with it. Run the same split twice a week(Sunday/ Monday and then Wednesday/Thursday). Other days are either cardio or rest days. Noticed the same thing, strength gains and solid, dense muscle added with reduction in bodyfat levels...I'm an old man tho at 39...you likely will progress much quicker thanks to your hormonal advantage...

Keep up the good work...my stats are slightly lower than yours tho, especially on bench which I likely will never do again as it has given me nothing but issues over the years and finally impinged my bicep tendon again, which I have been dealing the last two months and thankfully is almost fully recovered...likely will focus on decline as it is easier on my shoulders once I go back to pressing. I'm a relatively weak bencher anyway in comparison to my other lifts, only doing 285 versus 450 lbs squat and 465 lb deadlift...

Been running S4 for about 6-7 weeks now and I was very scared of the vision sides at fist, but honestly they are nowhere near as bad as some make them out to be...did creep up on me around the 2 week mark where I started noticing white lights were taking on a yellowish hue and starting to hurt my eyes, and then I woke up in the middle of the night one night and have my field of vision was normal and the other half was completely dark, but it wasn't like it was evenly distributed it was like splotches of black mixed in with ares where I could see...kinda freaked me out a little. Also really have trouble seeing if I walk in from the outside where the sun is out and into a darker room...literally have to stop for a few seconds until I get adjusted...all in all its not a big deal tho, I am so used to it now, its like its always been this way...IMHO the sides are blown way out of proportion...I have taking 25 mg twice daily, around 12 hours apart as Dylan suggests...

I hope I can throw around that kind of weight when I'm in my late 30's man. That's awesome. How have the gains been with S4 @50mgs? Anything really noticeable for you?
And with the bench press, I notice in people I've trained, as well as my self, rotating elbows in more- keeping them tighter to your body, helps remove the painful tension in the shoulder joint. I thought I had bad shoulders until I adjusted my elbow position to a more conventional "powerlifting" angle, compared to the 90degree "bodybuilding" angle you see quite often. Pretty much a front delt press at that angle.

You have a great plan setup bro, and I'm sure you will really enjoy the great results that the SARMS will deliver. Its nice seeing someone at your age that has built a proper base naturally, doing their proper research, and still holding off on AAS for further down the road. This is a marathon and not a sprint, and you will have plenty of time later on to get into that. SARMS are a great stepping stone for a natural

Thanks man. I'm really hoping I get some nice results with SARMs. Anything more than natural gains would be awesome. I'd love to run a legit cycle and gain 20lbs, but at this point, I have plenty of time.

Big question: S4 and Ostarine aren't tested for and are not controlled substances. Does that make the user un-natural? I know they are PED's, obviously, but there seems to be a moral grey area when it comes to SARM's and competing natty.
Just want to see what y'all think, I don't have a set date for competition, but I plan on competing in the near future, whether it be bodybuilding/physique or powerlifting.

Top Bottom