Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

for a 21 year old your stats and lifts are impressive. SARM's is a great option over hormones for someone your age, wish more guys would get their head out of their ass and realize that instead of just listening to 'friends' who don't know the difference between bitch tits and bitch dog

They are very impressive!

You would be fine running Oxandrovar bro.. ill help you with the set up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've been checking in with your log on it. You're running one hell of a cycle there. Cost is the main factor right now, being a college student and paying for school loans, car insurance, food, etc.
I would need more cycle support with Oxandrovar and probably a stronger PCT than Katana.
Something along these lines would probably be bare minimum for Ox:
1-4 Oxandrovar @2caps/day
1-4 Aromasin 12.5mg/day
1-4 Bridge @recommended dosage
1-4 Some sort of liver/cycle support. N2Guard would be great but it's a fat chunk of change.
PCT:
4-8 Clomid 50/50/25/25
4-8 Post Cycle/ Unleashed combo
4-8 D-spark (whatever dosing equals 3g DAA and 75mg of AI per day)

This would probably be bare minimum, like I said. I'd like to add GW @20mg/day to this next cycle, as well as Ostarine @25mg/day to PCT. And with Oxandrovar being $110, that's quite a hefty price once you add everything else in there.
Again, not trying to be a cheap bastard, but it is what it is haha I'm certainly not going to half-ass a cycle and mess my shit up though.

DAY 4

Ostarine @25mg
S4 @40mg split 20/20
Forma @6pumps split 3/3

So far I'm feeling good. Feeling fuller but nothing crazy yet. Sense of well being is definitely there although it could just be the placebo effect of being on something. Slept great last night.
Crushing some squats after work. Going to see how my strength and endurance is feeling.

Side note- caught a few dimes checking me out yesterday. Must be the SARMs ;)

DAY 4

Ostarine @25mg
S4 @40mg split 20/20
Forma @6pumps split 3/3

So far I'm feeling good. Feeling fuller but nothing crazy yet. Sense of well being is definitely there although it could just be the placebo effect of being on something. Slept great last night.
Crushing some squats after work. Going to see how my strength and endurance is feeling.

Side note- caught a few dimes checking me out yesterday. Must be the SARMs ;)

keep it up bro! sorry to see you couldnt add gw because that is the one product that really spikes endurance, which i see you are looking for but this is still a kick ass combo.

keep it up bro! sorry to see you couldnt add gw because that is the one product that really spikes endurance, which i see you are looking for but this is still a kick ass combo.

I'm not really looking for added endurance per say, I've just read that people notice endurance boosts with this combo- without GW. So I'm looking out for it, ya know what I mean? I'm really thinking about GW and Oxandrovar or Katanadrol after this SARMs run. That'd probably be a rad combo. Goal would be 5-6%bf with that cycle. Right now it's 7-8% with this one. Although strength is my main concern, I am cutting down right now.

Just finished up my squat/dead lift/cardio workout. Some bitch was using my squat rack for 65# shrugs and sit ups for like an hour so I had to use the shitty rack in the back. I can't get in the zone when I'm in the rack I was in tonight so I didn't have the best workout...
Ended up working to 365# for 3x3 squats. Olympic foot position first two sets. Hybrid-power foot position for the last set. Got them all cleanly, it just didn't feel right because of the rack I was in, so I didn't work any higher weights.
I decided to do dead lifts because the whole squat thing pissed me off... And dead lifts make me happy haha
I worked sets of 3 @315/365/405/425# and called it a day there. Next week I'll be hitting dead lifts fresh so I'll work up to about 455# for sets of 2-3.
Then did 15 minutes of cardio keeping heart rate steady at 175-180bpm.

I notice my eyes are taking some more time to adjust between bright light and lack of light. Walking in and out of the building at work today was a little funky. It's not bad yet, it just takes an extra couple seconds before everything is 100% clear and adjusted. Strength felt good. Cardio felt GREAT. Rest between sets was shorter. Can't make any notes on vascularity or fullness though, I worked out in a heavy sweatshirt today.

Also had a few girls at work tell me "you look different.. but in a good way"
Pretty much -->> SARMs = ass :three:

DAY 5

Ostarine @25mgs
S4 @40mgs split 20/20
Formastanzol @6pumps split 3/3

Morning update:
Upped my carb intake yesterday because of the heavy workout. Looked bloated as hell last night so I cut back on water for the rest of the night, just to reduce water retention as much as possible. Woke up +1lb from yesterday, just to show you how much I retain from consuming carbs.
I woke up looking pretty cut up, considering my body fat %, and not bloated at all. Feeling full and lean today. Really cutting back carbs for the next few days to shed that extra water. I feel better on carb-restricted. Mood is up, libido is up. Strength is still where it needs to be, even though I'm down to 181-183lbs.

UPDATE

Kept carbs <50g today.
Workout went alright, strength felt great but I aggravated a tendon in my elbow yesterday doing squats so I had to cut it a little short and lighter than I had planned. I guess squatting low bar strained my elbow...? Don't even ask me how I managed to do that.
Did sets of 5 on bench. 135/185/225/265/265# and cut it there. Elbow started to feel pretty shitty...
Did some light dumbbell shoulder press followed by some heavy one-arm lateral raises. Finished out the workout with 4 quick sets of machine flyes and 10 minutes of cardio.
I was so frustrated with my elbow that I couldn't push myself through more than 10 minutes of cardio...

Also got my first real vision sides today with S4 @40mgs. Cars driving by with brighter headlights would look yellowish and burn an imprint of the light in my vision.. so driving home from the gym tonight was pretty rough.
Still bumping to 50mgs tomorrow. Probably doing the 5/2 protocol starting next week. At least we know the S4 is legit--- or my eyes just really suck. Could be either one right now haha

On the bright side, shoulders and upper chest are looking striated as furrrkkkkk in the gym. :D

Last edited:
Also, for those of you who were reading earlier posts, I've decided to go with Katanadrol/GW-501516 after this SARMs run. As much as I'd love to run Oxandrovar/GW-501516, I'll be keeping the compounds light for now. I do have a full cycle of Oxandrovar planned out that I would LOVE to run, but I probably won't use that one for a while. I'm also waiting for more logs to pop up because it is still a very new stack.
Probably going to give a 10wk LGD cycle a shot after the Katana. And that's probably all I'll be able to fit into this year. Slowly getting more and more potent with the cycles. I'm fine with input, criticism, or cycle plans you guys would like to share with me.

Also, for those of you who were reading earlier posts, I've decided to go with Katanadrol/GW-501516 after this SARMs run. As much as I'd love to run Oxandrovar/GW-501516, I'll be keeping the compounds light for now. I do have a full cycle of Oxandrovar planned out that I would LOVE to run, but I probably won't use that one for a while. I'm also waiting for more logs to pop up because it is still a very new stack.
Probably going to give a 10wk LGD cycle a shot after the Katana. And that's probably all I'll be able to fit into this year. Slowly getting more and more potent with the cycles. I'm fine with input, criticism, or cycle plans you guys would like to share with me.

I like it bro.. nothing wrong with introducing new compounds to your body slowly. Sarms1 LGD will be awesome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom