Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMs + Formastanzol detailed log

WEEK 6
DAY 40

Same dosing.

Chest/shoulders/light triceps/cardio

Focused on incline today because I didn't have my powerlifting gym buddy with me. Again, repped out 105's for 3 sets then did a triple drop set. Did some flyes, shoulder press, lat raise, front raise, rear delt, push ups and some light tricep shit. I like the whole "active recovery" theory, so if I decide not to hit a muscle group for a reason, I'll do a light workout to get more blood in there, increasing the healing (in a really really really short explanation).

Also did 45 minutes of HIIT 1:1 cardio.... felt like I could just keep going!

Upped carbs a bit today by accident but made the numbers work out nicely.

EDIT:
No real sides yet this whole cycle- other than the vision. Maybe a few extra pimples here and there and some cramping but that's it. Balls are still massive.
Side note on vision sides- can not see at all in the dark. At all. Blind. Period.

Last edited:
WEEK 6
DAY 41

Back/light biceps/cardio

5x12 pull-ups.
135/185/225/185/135 x10 barbell rows
75/105/105/105 x12 dumbell rows
And some lat push downs

Hit only alternating dumbell curls today, really wanted to focus on contraction. Did 5 sets. 2 second count on the positive. 1 second on the squeeze and 4 second count on the negative.

Arms are my weakness in my opinion. So I'm going to try this tempo on most bicep exercises from now on. It felt great.

20mins of HIIT 1:1. Then a 10 minute jog.

Down to 175 after the morning dump.

END OF WEEK 6
DAY 42

Off day. No cardio.

Taking today completely off partially because I'm working 15 hours... Definitely need a day to recover though.
Overshot my carbs yesterday because I was working on my car and had like 3 full cups of trail mix to keep me going. Still hit my regular scheduled meals but worked up a hell of an appetite for some snacks.

Woke up the same weight as yesterday. Thumbs up for a good metabolism from all this frigin cardio.

Squats and cardio tomorrow. And some more car work;)

BEGINNING OF WEEK 7
DAY 43

Squats/core/cardio

Squatted 135/225/225/315/345/375/225-pause/225-pause for 5 reps. 375x5 is another squat PR.
Felt great, didn't even need a spotter. Struggled a tiny bit for that last rep but got it fairly quickly. Hit the 225x5 pause rep sets for a nice form check and some added time under tension. 2 second pause completely bottomed out.
Hit some core work and then 30 minutes of HIIT cardio on the elliptical type thing at my gym.

EDIT:
Same dosing.

WEEK 7
DAY 44

Chest/shoulders/tri's/cardio

Focused mainly on upper chest and isolation work. Did extra sets for shoulders today because my shoulders never seem to get sore. Going to try over training the hell out of them for a few weeks and see what happens. My shoulders definitely pop more than any other muscle so growth isn't an issue. I just wonder where I can take them if I actually train them to complete failure........

Felt good today. Looking nice and striated. Vascularity in my shoulders and upper chest is slightly slightly more apparent.

Cardio sucked... Only did 25 minutes because I was too fatigued from squats yesterday.

Worked on my car again all day. Trying to fit new suspension and wheels can be a pain in the ass... But there's nothing like a nice frame-scraping stance ;) for those of you car enthusiasts.

WEEK 7
DAY 45

Off day. No cardio.

175.5lbs in the morning after a bowl of oats and a protein shake.

Nothing else to report.

Thinking about going back with the ketogenic diet with M-F <50g and Sat/Sun 250+.

Any thoughts? I did this last year and lost 20 pounds in 2 months, but I did lose some strength. I've been keeping carbs in this time to maintain my strength. Which has worked incredibly well. Strength has increased and fat has decreased.

I'm 9-11% bf right now and think I would almost have to go keto to get below 6-7%.

I'm up to roughly 30-45 minutes of cardio 4 days per week. And 20mins 2 days per week.--- Average of 3 hours per week.

gw will help in a diet with lower fat/mod-high carb diet, because it will help bypass a good deal carbs and go right to fat burning but if you are at a rut right now, give it a shot because sarms are anti-catabolic and will help hold muscle and a very low carb diet.Just dont go overboard on the cardio on a super low carb stage or you might risk losing a bit of muscle, even on sarms.

Top Bottom