Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms for fat burning

hueay

I am a large man.
Right now my stats are 34 years old, 5 foot 10 in, 245 lb.
My body fat is somewhere in the 30s.
I don't work out very much except I play some basketball. I plan on hitting the weight room hard though on the stack. Which sarms should I run to help me burn fat on the way

I can definitely help you here... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Follow the layout Dylan gave you exactly! Make sure for the best quality sarms to go to sarms4sale!

For fat burning i like this layout I have

12 weeks
cardarine gw 20mgs
testolone rad140 25mgs
ostarine mk2866 50mgs
cardazol preworkout 3 caps

I am a large man.
Right now my stats are 34 years old, 5 foot 10 in, 245 lb.
My body fat is somewhere in the 30s.
I don't work out very much except I play some basketball. I plan on hitting the weight room hard though on the stack. Which sarms should I run to help me burn fat on the way

You're kinda admitting you wanna hop on Sarms before you have half the good habits which will help drop that fat.

Start with those first.

Here is your cycle: 20 mgs of GW; 25 mgs of rad140; 50 mgs of mk2866

You can also try CARDAZOL-NATURAL booster of FAT loss,cardio,stamina,energy

Man you need to get on a good diet and training regimen first and worry about sarms later.

Top Bottom