Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and fasting

Cool2Chris

I'm going to be starting a 12 week cutting cycle with osta, cardarine, and stenabolic along with cardazol and M1MK.
I have recently started prolonged fasting, been doing IF for a while before that.
My question is should avoid prolong fasts (5-14days) while I am on these compounds?

Specifically these are water fasts supplemented with plenty of electrolytes.

Stats:
5'11
190 as of this morning
Roughly 15% bf
~10 years lifting experience

Goal: cut bf

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using EliteFitness mobile app

My question to you is what's the point of these prolonged fasts?
I see no reason to doing them unless you have some sort of weird medical condition that requires that.

when you do a water fast you should only consume water. electrolytes like magnesium, salt, and potassium are okay depending on what sort of climate you live in

assuming you want to get all you can out of the fast. I see a lot of guys incorrectly recommend drinking coffee on a fast. obviously those individuals have no clue what they are talking about. not only does coffee act as a diuretic further dehydrating you while in a keto state, but it also will further increase your heart rate and adrenaline to the point where you could end up getting a stroke!! it is the last thing you want to use short of using tren lol

as far as running sarms with a prlong fast.. again it depends on your goals. yes you will increase insulin sensitivity, burn globs of fat, and have some other benefits.. but you won't get the full benefits of gut repair, autophagy, and anti aging. also if you workout while prolong fasting you will not get the full benefits of repair and recovery to injuries.

so it depends on your goals man. i personally do my prolong fasts based on what benefits i need from it.

I'm going to be starting a 12 week cutting cycle with osta, cardarine, and stenabolic along with cardazol and M1MK.
I have recently started prolonged fasting, been doing IF for a while before that.
My question is should avoid prolong fasts (5-14days) while I am on these compounds?

Specifically these are water fasts supplemented with plenty of electrolytes.

Stats:
5'11
190 as of this morning
Roughly 15% bf
~10 years lifting experience

Goal: cut bf

I see no point at all in prolonged fasts for those looking to enhance their physique. Its counterproductive to goals. Stick to IF.

My question to you is what's the point of these prolonged fasts?
I see no reason to doing them unless you have some sort of weird medical condition that requires that.

Start with why you're taking Sarms and then fasting.

I also wouldn't recommend the prolonged fast on your sarms cycle as it's probably counter productive to your goals.

I've gotten the answers I need.
For the people asking why the prolonged fasting, it is for the gut health, autophagy and anti aging benefits as Steve mentioned I won't be getting while on the SARMs.
I'm taking the SARMs to cut body fat if that wasn't clear from original post.

check out my podcast, we talk a lot about fasting man https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

you won't get much info on these forums on this subject unfortunately. most of these guys mean well but just aren't knowledgeable or experienced on the subject to provide proper advice.

i logged my 19 day fast you can read about it here> https://www.evolutionary.org/my-19-day-water-fast-story/ my 'physique' actually improved and I dropped my blood sugar a lot in the process.. total cholesterol tanked 70 points.. nothing will get you the results as a prolong fast.. intermittent fasting is great, but it is pussy fasting. not even in the same universe as prolong

Top Bottom