Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms effects on me

ElBalsaro

I bought some lgd-4033 off an Internet site not the sponsor here and I won't name it because I don't want to piss them off. It's capsulated sarms and it started working after a few days where I was gaining strength. I thought that was weird so I stopped using it and wanted to post on here to get your thoughts on if it this is legit

Yea I saw your PM enhanced athlete sarms maybe they are counterfeit or fake, probably not sarms but prohormones happens all the time

I bought some lgd-4033 off an Internet site not the sponsor here and I won't name it because I don't want to piss them off. It's capsulated sarms and it started working after a few days where I was gaining strength. I thought that was weird so I stopped using it and wanted to post on here to get your thoughts on if it this is legit

bro enhanced athlete tony huge a scammer. sells fake sarms as pro hormones

if you actually did use enhanced athlete then thats on you... there are so many posts warning people to not use them on all the sister sites here... isarms, evo, elite, anabolex... there's so many threads warning against them and its not just these four sites either... we have the best sponsor on the planet right here ...

https://sarms.forsale is as good as it gets...

I wouldn’t use enhanced athlete products but that’s up to you. I always use sarms.forsale and never had an issue

Top Bottom