Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms from Desma Pharmaceuticals???

ativish

Anyone heard of Desma Pharmaceuticals. They have peptides, sarms and other stuff.
Here is there link to their website. Desmapharmaceutical.de

It seems legit with all that authenticity on there website but I am not sure.

I am in India and got hold of sarms from a local dealer. I want to buy from Isarms but shipping is too high (80$) plus I guess indian customs will also charge there custom duty. Can't afford that.

Legends here told me that anything that is in capsule form can be fake. I so want to try it but a little concerned.

Can someone checkout their website and provide review??

Thanks guys.

I have never used that source before so I can't comment.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Remember that SARMS can only be legally sold as a research chemical liquid. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely going to be fake or laced with a pro-hormone. I am not exaggerating when I say that every single day someone comes on the board and creates a thread asking for help because they are experiencing side effects from using capsulated SARMS. Remember to always purchase SARMS as a research chemical liquid. The SARMS source most of us on the board use is sarms1.com.

I know for a fact sarms1.com ships to India. [/FONT]

The "desma" you refer to today is ripping off the name of a legitimate pharmaceutical company that shut down years ago (they made zambons).

This is what the orignal Desma Pharmaceuticals made: (20 years ago)
winstrol-depot-desma.jpg

The Desma you are referring to now is just an underground lab (UG lab) with a bad reputation for ripping off names. Anyone who steals the name of a pharmaceutical company to make UG products is very shady. Please be careful.

Personally, the only source I trust is sarms1.com - out of all the different sources they were the only one's who could always provide me with legit high quality SARMS.

Havent tried the desma, so honestly cant say much. Try to check some reviews online. Personally I go for sarms1

If you are that concerned about prices then PED's are not for you. This game is not cheap. Think about how much money is spent on food alone. If you really want to use SARMS then just save up over time until you can afford sarms1 products. Do not buy something just because it is cheaper. You will just end up with a bunk or underdosed product and a complete waste of money.

Top Bottom