Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS Cycle support

NickyC

Hey everyone, I'm thinking of running GW/SR for 12 maybe 16 weeks

GW 25mg/day
SR 10mg/day

This is my first cycle ever so dont want to go too crazy. im about 16%bf looking to get down to about 10%< while increaseing my endurance and with increase endurance im sure ill increase speed as well. (currently like a 7:15 mile trying to get down to 6 or <) in about 8 weeks im going to cali and wont have too much access to a gym so ill be doing BW exercises and running for that time there to make up for it does that sound like a good cycle for 12-16 weeks should i increase anything? Im also confused about how to choose your PCT. With all sarms what do you need or how do you know which are more supressive? for a simple cycle like this what would i need to run after stopping the cycle?

Also I was told when taking steroids, its best to do a 3-4 month cycle then stop for about 4 months and cycle again if you want. Is it the same principle for SARMS or no?

Thanks, i appreciate all the help possible

Also does anyone have a SARMS code?

with sarms, you only need 4 weeks off after your cycle... on this particular cycle, you dont need a pct because both are non hormonal... i'll pm you a sarms code...

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so you only need to do a 4-8 week break in-between SARMS cycles.

Top Bottom