Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS CYCLE help

Sicko3dc2

Hello all,

I've ran sarms1 before for two 12 week cycles in the past on prior deployments and LOVED the results. However all my cycle information was on my old profile "sicko3dc" and I don't remember my password to that old email address now that's linked to the account. I had my cycle from a member named Dylan that was very active with giving advice but can't seem to get ahold of him rn.

Stats:
age-26
ht- 5'7
wt- 185
bf- 13%

im coming off of a bad clavicle break/surgery from last snow season so I'm trying to get back to 100%

i was running S4,GW, MK along with spark from NTBM, and n2gen. I just don't remember which we're split doses between am/pm, which was just am, and what the doses were.

id appreciate any help or recommendations

Thanks for the reply, Sarms1 is where I order from. I actually have a stack left from when I broke my collarbone since I was just about to start one. "Broke it in late January"
I'm currently sitting on
3 MK-ostarine
3 S4-andarine
1 GW-cardarine.

Im pretty much full healed with no loss in range of motion "thankfully" it's just my strength/size has been cut.

Top Bottom