Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS cycle advice from the pros here

Khane18

Hello how u bros doing

I have Gw501516 can i take 15mg a day on training days for fat lose ? With mk677 25mg for six months i no mk677 is alternative to hgh.

I will b taking lgd4033 at 7.5 mg a day for 3 months with the cycle ontop of this mk2866 12.5 mg a day for 6 months.

So i will b taking mk677/Gw501516/Mk2866/ for 6 months and lgd4033 for 3 months.

I took steroids for 6 months and want to give sarms a go ? Will i see the effects like steroids ?

All i want todo is lean out build muscle lose fat get my muscle shape better.

Regards.

Hello how u bros doing

I have Gw501516 can i take 15mg a day on training days for fat lose ? With mk677 25mg for six months i no mk677 is alternative to hgh.

I will b taking lgd4033 at 7.5 mg a day for 3 months with the cycle ontop of this mk2866 12.5 mg a day for 6 months.

So i will b taking mk677/Gw501516/Mk2866/ for 6 months and lgd4033 for 3 months.

I took steroids for 6 months and want to give sarms a go ? Will i see the effects like steroids ?

All i want todo is lean out build muscle lose fat get my muscle shape better.

Regards.

Where to start?
Why training days only and then you're talking about 9 month and 6 month cycles.

You took steroids for 6 months!? I would go and get blood work done immediately before doing anything else!!!

You took steroids for 6 months!? I would go and get blood work done immediately before doing anything else!!!
gosh damn bro, come on now! get bloodwork asap like roy recommended and PLEASE stop this abuse man.. you dont know what you are doing and you are going to unfortunately learn some severely hard lessons that could EASILY be avoided!

Everyone wants to lean out and build muscle. I have never met anyone who wouldn't want that. The key is to get there responsibly and not by abusing drugs.

Top Bottom