Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS cycle

I agree here everyone is different, I barely had sides on s4 andarine and was up to 25mgs no issues myself

you going to update us a bit more? on the log

Lol so what should I keep track of to give you guys a log? I'll try for my cut.

Oh, and as far as costs.. my 12 week stack was a solid $550. Definitely not cheap, but arguably less risky then real gear. Plus, I'm not trying to be too noticeable (don't mind getting jacked, but don't want it done so fast people know I'm on) so for me they're the right path so far. One day I'll probably run a few real gear cycles.

Last edited:
Lol so what should I keep track of to give you guys a log? I'll try for my cut.

Oh, and as far as costs.. my 12 week stack was a solid $550. Definitely not cheap, but arguably less risky then real gear. Plus, I'm not trying to be too noticeable (don't mind getting jacked, but don't want it done so fast people know I'm on) so for me they're the right path so far. One day I'll probably run a few real gear cycles.

sarms are safer then steroids but also more expensive in general, base cost is much higher, kind of you get what you pay for

what do you LOG?

you log your daily diet training
what your taking as supps
what youre taking as gear/sarms etc

this gives us a good base to see

you can see other logs here

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html

https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html

I'm still alive đź‘€ ended up finding a muscle strain in my groin so I put it all on hold while I did some PT to get leg day back. Finally getting back to normal and will be ordering stack soon. What's an ideal PCT for the cut stack?

I'm still alive đź‘€ ended up finding a muscle strain in my groin so I put it all on hold while I did some PT to get leg day back. Finally getting back to normal and will be ordering stack soon. What's an ideal PCT for the cut stack?
you are asking about a sarms pct correct?

why didnt you post your log journal? you didnt even share training or diet the whole time thats not cool bro

Top Bottom