Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS cycle

Finished the cycle. Put on about 13 pounds and lost some body fat. All in all, worked well. Didn't really experience any unbearable sides. The S4 effect on seeing at night was a bit annoying though. I'm on the PCT now. Does the general rule of being off cycle for as long as you were on apply to these too? So I should wait 12 weeks to do another cycle?

If those "recomp" stacks actually work I may do that next. Wouldn't mind gaining muscle and letting it show more. What's a good recomp stack? Or better off just doing a cut?

Finished the cycle. Put on about 13 pounds and lost some body fat. All in all, worked well. Didn't really experience any unbearable sides. The S4 effect on seeing at night was a bit annoying though. I'm on the PCT now. Does the general rule of being off cycle for as long as you were on apply to these too? So I should wait 12 weeks to do another cycle?

If those "recomp" stacks actually work I may do that next. Wouldn't mind gaining muscle and letting it show more. What's a good recomp stack? Or better off just doing a cut?

you didnt post a sarms log for us
im disappointed hommie

with sarms you can take 6 weeks off pct and 2 weeks rest 8 weeks and jump back on

and i would do a cut stack

20mgs cardarine gw
25mgs testolone rad
10mgs yk11
3 caps cardazol preworkout
5 caps n2guard
AM cardio/low carbs

and Post up a LOG journal of your sarms stack
you didnt do it last time we were waiting

you didnt post a sarms log for us
im disappointed hommie

with sarms you can take 6 weeks off pct and 2 weeks rest 8 weeks and jump back on

and i would do a cut stack

20mgs cardarine gw
25mgs testolone rad
10mgs yk11
3 caps cardazol preworkout
5 caps n2guard
AM cardio/low carbs

and Post up a LOG journal of your sarms stack
you didnt do it last time we were waiting

Lol I'll do my best to log it. I'm doing the Nolva PCT you suggested right now. So you're saying do my 4 weeks of nolva (40/20/20/20 as you suggested then wait another 4 weeks. Then I'm safe for the 12 week cut? Adding N2 for the cut because of the yk11?

Lol I'll do my best to log it. I'm doing the Nolva PCT you suggested right now. So you're saying do my 4 weeks of nolva (40/20/20/20 as you suggested then wait another 4 weeks. Then I'm safe for the 12 week cut? Adding N2 for the cut because of the yk11?

6 week pct actually
40/20/20/20/10/10
then take 2 weeks off then go for it

n2guard is for overall organ liver support no matter the sarms or steroids, helps detox i have alt/ast bloods to prove it

you can easily do 12 week cut after

and yes log it, we want to see your Log journal, guys always jump on the sarms logs big time

6 week pct actually
40/20/20/20/10/10
then take 2 weeks off then go for it

n2guard is for overall organ liver support no matter the sarms or steroids, helps detox i have alt/ast bloods to prove it

you can easily do 12 week cut after

and yes log it, we want to see your Log journal, guys always jump on the sarms logs big time

Ah got it. I should have enough Nolva to add those two weeks. How should those be dosed in the cut? Rad I've done so once in the AM for that. Should the yk or gw be once a day or split? Also, any noticeable sides? I'll admit the yellow tint in the eye sight from the s4 I'm the bulk freaked me out at first lol.

Ah got it. I should have enough Nolva to add those two weeks. How should those be dosed in the cut? Rad I've done so once in the AM for that. Should the yk or gw be once a day or split? Also, any noticeable sides? I'll admit the yellow tint in the eye sight from the s4 I'm the bulk freaked me out at first lol.

gw is 20 mg per day, once a day in the a.m.

yk11 is 10 mg per day in split doses... 5 mg a.m. and then 5 mg 6-8 hours later

would 8-12 weeks do much in terms of negative side effects? Also how much would 12 weeks cost on average?

would 8-12 weeks do much in terms of negative side effects? Also how much would 12 weeks cost on average?

Man, everyone's body is going to react a little different. This was my first time doing SARMS. I didn't really have an issue with any sides I had. In the beginning, I noticed I was a little easier to irritate in the sense that I'd see someone do or say something and think to myself "wow that's annoying or dumb. How stupid" but just the thought. Never felt aggressive or rage or anything. Felt a good amount of energy and focus especially in the gym. I did notice some suppression towards the end, but nothing that caused an issue. My partner was still working fine. A lot of people complain about hair loss. I maybe noticed one or two more strands of hair falling in the shower then normal, but nothing out of this world. The S4 causes a yellow tint in your vision sometimes. It's freaky, but normal and not permanent. For me I would get it for 20 minutes when I first woke up and then at night when it got dark. It did seem to make my eyes suck at adjusting to low light so if you work nights or try to go to a dark bar/club/wherever you may have trouble seeing well in the dark. Normal, manageable, but yes freaky. Didn't feel anything else really. I took a light organ support (similar to N2Guard, but not as highly dosed) and had zero issues since they're really not known to be toxic.

As far as results, they definitely work. Bench went from 225×5 to like 275x3. Squats went from 315x2 to 315x10 and probably could have pushed those both much more. Gained 13 pounds and lost noticeable fat plus I honestly wasn't following a strict diet.

But again, everyone's going to react to these things differently.

Man, everyone's body is going to react a little different. This was my first time doing SARMS. I didn't really have an issue with any sides I had. In the beginning, I noticed I was a little easier to irritate in the sense that I'd see someone do or say something and think to myself "wow that's annoying or dumb. How stupid" but just the thought. Never felt aggressive or rage or anything. Felt a good amount of energy and focus especially in the gym. I did notice some suppression towards the end, but nothing that caused an issue. My partner was still working fine. A lot of people complain about hair loss. I maybe noticed one or two more strands of hair falling in the shower then normal, but nothing out of this world. The S4 causes a yellow tint in your vision sometimes. It's freaky, but normal and not permanent. For me I would get it for 20 minutes when I first woke up and then at night when it got dark. It did seem to make my eyes suck at adjusting to low light so if you work nights or try to go to a dark bar/club/wherever you may have trouble seeing well in the dark. Normal, manageable, but yes freaky. Didn't feel anything else really. I took a light organ support (similar to N2Guard, but not as highly dosed) and had zero issues since they're really not known to be toxic.

As far as results, they definitely work. Bench went from 225×5 to like 275x3. Squats went from 315x2 to 315x10 and probably could have pushed those both much more. Gained 13 pounds and lost noticeable fat plus I honestly wasn't following a strict diet.

But again, everyone's going to react to these things differently.

I agree here everyone is different, I barely had sides on s4 andarine and was up to 25mgs no issues myself

you going to update us a bit more? on the log

Top Bottom