Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS cycle

So if I'm doing my math right it would be 3 bottles of each at 30ml a bottle in order to complete a 12 week cycle? Also, is it best to take them alone? Just drop them into your mouth or with food etc.?

Yes 3 each. Makes no difference about food unless they upset your stomach. Take them straight down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whats the difference between the polyethylene and polly cell options that umbrella offers? Which should I go for? Umbrella seems slightly cheaper then s4s for that stack

Whats the difference between the polyethylene and polly cell options that umbrella offers? Which should I go for? Umbrella seems slightly cheaper then s4s for that stack

Poly cell has no taste and has max absorption. Thats what you want to go with

These things aren't cheap.. lol. Do they arrive in discreet type packaging? And once I finish the last dose, is there a time I need to wait before taking the PCT like there is with test?

These things aren't cheap.. lol. Do they arrive in discreet type packaging? And once I finish the last dose, is there a time I need to wait before taking the PCT like there is with test?

Yes its just fine man… pct starts the day after your last dose

Last edited:
I'll be ordering the stack tonight. I am reading in my research that although it's technically not a steroid some people still report some effects on blood work like blood pressure, cholesterols, along with liver toxicity. Would it be smart to run with N2Guard or some similar support supplements?

I'll be ordering the stack tonight. I am reading in my research that although it's technically not a steroid some people still report some effects on blood work like blood pressure, cholesterols, along with liver toxicity. Would it be smart to run with N2Guard or some similar support supplements?
certainly never hurts to use n2guard... i use it year round.. sarms aside from yk11 have no toxicity and yk is minimal at that... people that report this generally do not have authentic sarms...

I have a week long vacation next month where I won't really have access to a gym. I can do simple body weight/band exercises where I'll be staying. Will that hurt the results enough that you guys suggest starting the cycle after or?

I have a week long vacation next month where I won't really have access to a gym. I can do simple body weight/band exercises where I'll be staying. Will that hurt the results enough that you guys suggest starting the cycle after or?

You should start the cycle after if you can

if you already started, keep going into that routine

also doing home gym training you can grow huge
try doing 100 push up you'll see lol

Top Bottom