Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS bulk stack

You should consider logging it on here to hold yourself accountable and to help others on the forum. Looking forward to your results!

dylan gave you an AMAZING layout!

Ya Dylan is the man ! I couldn’t be more happier finding this forum. You guys all have helped me learn so much! Also everyone in here is legit and seems to actually care so thanks to all who have given me knowledge so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Ya Dylan is the man ! I couldn’t be more happier finding this forum. You guys all have helped me learn so much! Also everyone in here is legit and seems to actually care so thanks to all who have given me knowledge so far!!

Im happy to help bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll be keeping an eye out for your log. Interested to see how much you’re going to enjoy this run!

Im happy to help bro!

I wanted to ask you also how long after pct do I wait to start that SARM cycle. I just came off a 12 week test and Decca cycle at 500mgs test and 300 Decca. I start pct in one week.

I wanted to ask you also how long after pct do I wait to start that SARM cycle. I just came off a 12 week test and Decca cycle at 500mgs test and 300 Decca. I start pct in one week.

Just a week or two is fine

Top Bottom