Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS anyone try this??

I will be giving SARMS a try. I've heard great feed back!

im on my 3rd week. loving the workouts and the pump. I feel great. I feel strong. but the vision problems are getting worse. i went from 30mg twice a day to 50 twice aday. I feel vascular and pumped all day. the vision prblems are only in darkness. it takes a long time to adapt to darkness. i just ordered some tren and some var and im thinking of cycling all 3 of these. anyone have any ideas for me??? im open for suggestions.

I'm experimenting with a new protocol using SARM4 and IGF-1 L3 during PCT. Not only am I not losing anything, I'm making substantial gains in between cycles, while simultaneously restoring my HPTA axis.This is much safer and more effective than a so-called "bridge" (which is actually just a fancy name for never really coming off-cycle). This is cutting-edge, and completely blows everything else out of the water. I'll let you know how I make out.
I was looking into this same combo. Looks golden to me! I've been running 50 mg for two weeks and feel great.

I've never heard of them before but being an article by Anthony Roberts it's probably some scheme to a product he's about to release or something lol...if he's not in jail. However, an A/A ration of 10:1 isn't good compared to testosterone which is 100/100 I believe. Unless you take 10 times the dosage or whatever I don't see a reason for trying to use it unless it's a legal alternative to AAS. So I don't know, it sounds interesting and would be nice if it was legal but I doubt that will happen.

na

Top Bottom