Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms + Anadrol

USman80

Hey guys, I am planning out what will be my 4th cycle. My last cycle was great, it was Test & Dbol. I want my next cycle to be Test & Adrol. Question is; are there any good Sarms that I could throw in with my cycle that may offer any benefits or no?

Hey guys, I am planning out what will be my 4th cycle. My last cycle was great, it was Test & Dbol. I want my next cycle to be Test & Adrol. Question is; are there any good Sarms that I could throw in with my cycle that may offer any benefits or no?

test/dbol is a good cycle, glad you ran it I like those cycles

if you do testosterone+anadrol next cycle, add cardarine gw501516 20mgs and testolone rad140 25mgs
good for endurance stamina and hardening

500mgs of testosterone
50mgs anadrol
20mgs cardarine
25mgs testolone rad
12.5mgs aromasin every 4 days
7 caps n2guard /day organ liver support

To get better stamina, endurance, hardness add 20mgs of GW and 25mgs of RAD140, both sarms take daily

Sounds kinda random. Here's why:

1) You are just looking to change cycles just cos. If one worked for what you want - do that again.
2) You make ZERO mention of what the point of the cycle is

Top Bottom