Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms

DevD

Soon I am moving to Australia, wud it be legitimate if i order frm sarms1.com. Guys living in Australia plz chime in.....

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

sarms1 delivers internationally, so there should be no problems. It would be great though to see some Aussies to chime in and share their experience on the matter.

I have quite a few clients in Australia who have ordered from SARMS1.com and had no issues receiving their package.

SARMS1.com ships internationally.

SARMS1 will definitely ship there. Maybe post this up over at the Aussie thread too just to get more of their responses.

Good idea. they stay under their rock lol :artist:

I have recently ordered from Sarms1.com and am waiting on delivery. It has only been 3 days since they received wired payment so I expect Cardarine to arrive between 1 or 2 weeks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just received my Sarms.com package. 3 bottles of Cardarine in unmarked bottles[emoji41].

I'll dose at 1ml per day but my question is should I split dose ( half a ml in the morning and the other half at night) and should i be taking it on days I don't train cardio or weights?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Top Bottom