Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM1 & Atomic Tabs Shipping -- 2 days!

eddymerckx

Getting Faster
Platinum
Not kidding. after waiting up to a month from things from India it is nice to receive a package before I was even ready for it.

2 days from order to mailbox.

GW-50 will be loaded for a test in minutes. :)

Atomic Tabs in gym bag for pre and during workout :)

still surprising---I guess I am jaded from being in the game for so long---waiting by the mailbox for weeks on end or seeing the USPS update saying the same thing (waiting in customs LGA NY) for too many years.

I am one happy customer!!

still surprising---I guess I am jaded from being in the game for so long---waiting by the mailbox for weeks on end or seeing the USPS update saying the same thing (waiting in customs LGA NY) for too many years.

I am one happy customer!!

This is just one of the many qualities that separates sarms1 from the rest... I am really glad to hear how happy you are bro!

That's awesome. I was blown away by the shipping

Not kidding. after waiting up to a month from things from India it is nice to receive a package before I was even ready for it.

2 days from order to mailbox.

GW-50 will be loaded for a test in minutes. :)

Atomic Tabs in gym bag for pre and during workout :)

Thank you for this post bro!

IF you knew the all the problems members on here were having in the past with shipping via sarms companys.. you would realize what a blessing a post like this lol

Top Bottom