Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm-x and pct...

snowyk12

OK so I am currently in week 9 of a 12 week cycle. It changed as I had bumped mt test form 500 to 750 mgs/week and I threw in 200mgs/wk of deca into my cycle. So my question is at week 12 when IM done with the test and deca I am starting winny and masteron because I decided to try this pre recovery Ross talks about. I figure the worst thing is I just extended my cycle for two to three weeks. So what. Then I stat PCT of HCG once that is done clomid and nolva. I have been running AIFM the whole time as well. So finally to the question at hand, During my PCT would it be pointless to take a Prohormone to stay androgenic? One that naturally increases test like viraloid or nolvadex and 6-oxo? If I take them to stay androgeninc will a prohormone like that over the counter suppress or even shut my HPTA down at all and hinder recovery? Sarm-X from mhp claims to go to the androgenic receptors in just the muscle and not anywhere else so...I figured I would try it after getting some feedback if its good.

snowyk12 said:
OK so I am currently in week 9 of a 12 week cycle. It changed as I had bumped mt test form 500 to 750 mgs/week and I threw in 200mgs/wk of deca into my cycle. So my question is at week 12 when IM done with the test and deca I am starting winny and masteron because I decided to try this pre recovery Ross talks about. I figure the worst thing is I just extended my cycle for two to three weeks. So what. Then I stat PCT of HCG once that is done clomid and nolva. I have been running AIFM the whole time as well. So finally to the question at hand, During my PCT would it be pointless to take a Prohormone to stay androgenic? One that naturally increases test like viraloid or nolvadex and 6-oxo? If I take them to stay androgeninc will a prohormone like that over the counter suppress or even shut my HPTA down at all and hinder recovery? Sarm-X from mhp claims to go to the androgenic receptors in just the muscle and not anywhere else so...I figured I would try it after getting some feedback if its good.

Viriloid may be a good PCT choice, but anything like nolvadex-XT or 6-oxo which are more like “pro-steroids” would still inhibit recovery by binding to the ARs in the hypothalamus. This would lower your LH/FSH and slow recovery... And, since your estrogens are likely very low already (from the AIFM), it would be pointless to lower E any further by the use of a steroidal AI.

Any supplement company claiming to have a “SARM” which does not bind to the hypothalamic AR is probably not a company I would trust.

-Pp

Aifm and Derm together...would that help a faster recovery? Basically Im trying to figure out what over the counter test booster can help me recover faster. Thanks for the info as well. Much appreciated.

snowyk12 said:
Aifm and Derm together...would that help a faster recovery? Basically Im trying to figure out what over the counter test booster can help me recover faster. Thanks for the info as well. Much appreciated.

AIFM shouldn’t be ran for PCT, especially if you ran it during the entire cycle. I highly doubt you have an estro problem. You don’t need that much anti-aromatase action and you don’t need the steroidal AI in your system.

Derma Sustain would be good to act as a SERM and light AI for PCT… and any of the “saponian” based test boosters should work well too.

FYI, I very much like high quality Maca. Ive found it to be a great all around libido and test booster.

-Pp

Top Bottom