x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Sarm suppression

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sarm suppression within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Iíll be running lgd again in about 2 months and love the results but donít like even mild suppression. (Whatís the point of looking awesome if ur libido is crap!!) Anyway, what can I utilize to combat this? Iíve used m1-mk and it helps slightly. It was mentioned to me to use clomid on cycle and it will keep me at my peak. Is this information realistic? And is test the only real way to truly feel my best while running a more suppressive sarm? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sarm suppression

Iíll be running lgd again in about 2 months and love the results but donít like even mild suppression.
    (Whatís the point of looking awesome if ur libido is crap!!)
    Anyway, what can I utilize to combat this? Iíve used m1-mk and it helps slightly. It was mentioned to me to use clomid on cycle and it will keep me at my peak. Is this information realistic? And is test the only real way to truly feel my best while running a more suppressive sarm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Sarm suppression

don't mix up suppression with low libido ..

suppression just means your LH and FSH drop a bit on sarms.. it doesn't mean your libido goes down. your libido should not be effected either way when you use sarms, that is the beauty of using them since they are SELECTIVE

no you don't want to use clomid with it.. big mistake, that will actually cause more libido issues than good.. use n2generate if you want a libido boost anytime

when you see online these guys say that sarms gave them gyno, or sarms killed their libido, or sarms shut them down blah blah blah.. they weren't using sarms, they were actually using a pro hormone. if you want real sarms use sarms1
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Iíve used sarms1 and proven peptides. Lgd from both suppliers leaves me with little to no libido after the first 3 weeks. Also when I actually do have sex I have trouble keeping it up.

Will n2generate help with this possibly?
    Iíll be getting blood work in a few weeks for my current cycle of mk2866 s4 cardarine.
    Iíll do the same before and after my lgd cycle.

Also Iíd like to mention upon stopping lgd I seem to completely recover in 2 weeks.

you shouldnt be having your libido tanked with lgd... i know proven peptides has caused a significant amount of problems to many people, and problems they should not be experiencing... m1 mk should be ran the entire cycle and that should help but if its not a real sarm, then of course it could be problematic... i would compare pre and mid cycle bloodwork to get a better idea

I would not use clomid or any serm during cycle. Perhaps on PCT but even that is debatable.

Everyone seems to make such a big deal about proven being tested for purity. So this is all just BS?

Also if my LH AND FSH is low. What physical side effects will I have? I always thought of suppression as negatively effecting ones sex life.

Quote Quote posted by godson30303 View Post
    Everyone seems to make such a big deal about proven being tested for purity. So this is all just BS?

well bro, anyone can do a bait and switch and send whatever they want in for third party testing but sell something completely different... how hard would that be... i mean, ive had so many complaints brought to me and seen posted on multiple forums...

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    well bro, anyone can do a bait and switch and send whatever they want in for third party testing but sell something completely different... how hard would that be... i mean, ive had so many complaints brought to me and seen posted on multiple forums...
    I agree..