Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm suppression

an independent media company group did a story on sarms and they tested 20 different random companies without them knowing. they ordered online.. they found 2 of the companies compeltely ripped them off and sent nothing, 17 sent a product which was either fake or underdosed.. and only 1 sent a legit sarm and that was sarms1.

I’m going to give sarms1 a try again and see if I get any different results then I do with proven but if not I gotta go with what’s less $....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m going to give sarms1 a try again and see if I get any different results then I do with proven but if not I gotta go with what’s less $....

If you have yet to try them i would highly recommend esarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you have yet to try them i would highly recommend esarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thx! I will check them out!

Let’s say all bloodwork checks out.. what’s the best product to increase libido? M1-mk seems to help slightly. Is the other mentioned product n2 my best bet?

I’ll be running lgd again in about 2 months and love the results but don’t like even mild suppression.
(What’s the point of looking awesome if ur libido is crap!!)
Anyway, what can I utilize to combat this? I’ve used m1-mk and it helps slightly. It was mentioned to me to use clomid on cycle and it will keep me at my peak. Is this information realistic? And is test the only real way to truly feel my best while running a more suppressive sarm?

It's gonna happen IMO so... don't use drugs :D

Thx! I will check them out!

Let’s say all bloodwork checks out.. what’s the best product to increase libido? M1-mk seems to help slightly. Is the other mentioned product n2 my best bet?

Esarms quality is top notch. M1 Mk is definitely good for libido increase

you shouldnt be having your libido tanked with lgd... i know proven peptides has caused a significant amount of problems to many people, and problems they should not be experiencing... m1 mk should be ran the entire cycle and that should help but if its not a real sarm, then of course it could be problematic... i would compare pre and mid cycle bloodwork to get a better idea

Ok, why a libido is lost on SARMS after few weeks and not lost on Tren entire cycle? Both suppress LH and FSH. Tren is androgen what means I'm full of androgen and while on SARMS I'm not?

Ok, why a libido is lost on SARMS after few weeks and not lost on Tren entire cycle? Both suppress LH and FSH. Tren is androgen what means I'm full of androgen and while on SARMS I'm not?

where did you get your sarms?

Top Bottom