Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM s4 pct

I was in a hurry when i typed that ,oops! yes thats it.

RADAR

I'd fully agree with the 2-3 lbs every 4-6 weeks thing. When I did this as a stand-alone well after pct last time I would say that I gained about 3 lbs of muscle, legitimate and dry gains, very sustainable. Good stuff.

U did 4 weeks of anavar and then did four weeks of sarms s-4.......best i have ever looked in my life....amazing.

I love sarms...better than var IMO and zero shutdown.

update

If I recall correctly I started my pct around Sept. 9th or so. So, it has been 7 weeks give or take since having a shot or a pill of aas. No longer taking the humalog either- please not questions on that as it's no longer allowed and I wish to respect that. No effect in bodyweight was observed when I stopped mid pct.

So now, 7 weeks after end of cycle, only using sarm s4 at this point in small dose (50 mg per day-actually slightly less most days-, 5 days per week) my bodyweight is the same as after initial water drop after cycle. I weigh around 225 in the morning and 230 lbs. at night. Bodyfat has gone up 1.5%, if that, according to calipers.

It's crazy because people are still approaching me same as when I'm "on", asking me if I'm "bulking up." I'm eating maintenance levels or a bit over as far as food goes- and nothing special, i.e. some junk thrown in.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/452/mmhat2.jpg

The pic on the left is at the height of my bulking cycle. I had gone from 205 (morning)210 lbs (night) to weighing 235/240 lbs at my peak. The pic on the right is two days ago after the same type of workout the first pic was taken weighing 229 lbs mid day when pic was taken. It's in less flattering lighting, but you can tell I haven't lost a great deal of size, in fact my tricep actually looks bigger on my left arm and I believe my mid-lower pecs have a bit more thickness, though my shoulders aren't as rounded. Other than that, I basically look the same, sans the water weight/bloat/pump of the aas.

I've never, ever kept anything like this amount of gains post cycle. And, I want to say that my recovery has "felt" the same as ever. My balls are at least full sized, my sex drive is up, and everything seems "normal" by my standards. Of course, as I stated in my first post of this thread, it isn't very scientific, but just my experiences, no blood work, just surface observations.

I'm just bumping this for anyone who might have missed it. Not trying to brag or promote, simply celebrate :)

Top Bottom