Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm recomendation

Nice man. Thanks for sharing all those details. I like a nice boring diet too. The key to everything is consistency so if that is what helps you do it then I am all for it.

Dylan hooked you up big time. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

welcome back to EF and your posting is welcome

this time I would recommend this cycle for you

week 1-12
cardarine gw 20mgs/day
yk11 10mgs/day
testolone rad 25mgs/day
n2guard 7caps /day
cardazol 3 caps preworkout

and pct nolvadex and n2generate 4 weeks

I did this cycle before with good success

since you posting here please post up a LOG journal so we can help you on your cycle

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My SARMS cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-contest-cycle-log-1507439.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/lymes-cycle-log-1507649.html
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/my-trenbolone-winstrol-log-1507351.html
Why would you suggest a pct for someone on trt?

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

It’s all good
A lot of folks are giving great advice. I have been on TRT Long enough to know what PCT is needed And when. People somtimes don’t catch that note and add a PCT when recommending to me.

Everyone just trying to make sure we are all doing this stuff wisely.
You are correct.
With this cycle I won’t need a PCT

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

It’s all good
A lot of folks are giving great advice. I have been on TRT Long enough to know what PCT is needed And when. People somtimes don’t catch that note and add a PCT when recommending to me.

Everyone just trying to make sure we are all doing this stuff wisely.
You are correct.
With this cycle I won’t need a PCT

Yeah, I just think its important to hold ppl accountable for the drugs they suggest others use.
It's probably all in good intention, but copy-pasting a setup not understanding the point of things is of no use and potentially dangerous.

even on TRT he can do a PCT boost wouldnt hurt but not required
What is he supposed to boost while on TRT?
Every drug has side-effects, so it's kinda silly taking something with a negative effect when there are no positive.
I did not intend to bash your comment, but I was curious to know if you had missed the TRT-part, or if you could back up why you suggest a PCT to someone on TRT. If the latter I am geniunly interested in hearing why.

Ppl need to start questioning what others write, if not this will only become a parroting community.

It is actually a good conversation.
There a lot of folks just starting on TRT.
They may not know this is one of the benefits of being on TRT.
Most cycle require a Post cycle . That helps get your test back up. During most cycles it will drop your test levels.
This is why most recommend a test base during most cycles.
Being on TRT is is your TESt base. It helps regulate your test and typically you do not have as large of a swing during cycle. Then when cycle stops you don’t have to kick start your test. Just continue TRT
Remember TRT is test replacement therapy. Meting it replaces your natural test production. This is why once you start it you stay on it.

I think I stated this all correct and hope it is useful to some. Of course correct me if I have something off base.

Open conversation is great!!
I don’t preach to folks. But if you want my opinion I will gladly pass that along. And I love learning.

Top Bottom