Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm recomendation

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I use to post a lot on another form but took a couple year break.
Still working out regularly.
Looking to do a sarm cycle.
Stats
56 age
195 weight
10% bf mostly around center old man pouch.
6’ tall
Train 5-6 days a week
Hardgainer.
On TRT 1 ml twice per week test 800-900
Just coming off a bulk. Being a hard gainer bulk was not supper successful. My maint calories is around 2500. During bulk at around 4000 and only got up to 206 lb at 10bf..
Last two weeks dropped to 2500 calories and already down to 195.
My body likes to stay around 190 at 7-8% bf.
I use a inbody machine to test my body fat.
Bulked all this year and gained 5 lb muscle probably. Now looking to cut off the extra fluff I gained around my middle and lean out to see what I built.
I have run in the past GW, s4,s23,rad140, lgd, yk11,sr9009 all sarmsforsale
Thinking about GW50156, ACP 150 maybe yk11

What are y’all’s thoughts or recommendations?

Don't do a bulk if you added too much fat. Do a lean gain

Thanks guys for all the advice. I hoping to start in early October.
Side note. My diet is clean. Even during the bulk is was clean. I had a few more chest meals during that time but not many.
I always hear body builder say how hard it is too eat all the time. I got a small taste of it. 4000 calories of clean food is a shit tone of food. I eat 10 lbs of chicken breast per week. Occasional lean burger meat or turkey. Would eat more fish but expensive and harder to prep the way I do it.
Basic day is
Breakfast = 2 serving oatmeal and 4-5 egg whites
2-3 meals 250 g chicken breast, cup of brown rice or cream of wheat, and veggies
Fats. Avacado or almonds
And a protein shake after work out
Desert = chocolate rice cakes with PB fit and natural jelly.
I adjust portions to hit my macros.
Sounds boring but it is simple.
Simple is easier to stick with.

Thanks guys for all the advice. I hoping to start in early October.
Side note. My diet is clean. Even during the bulk is was clean. I had a few more chest meals during that time but not many.
I always hear body builder say how hard it is too eat all the time. I got a small taste of it. 4000 calories of clean food is a shit tone of food. I eat 10 lbs of chicken breast per week. Occasional lean burger meat or turkey. Would eat more fish but expensive and harder to prep the way I do it.
Basic day is
Breakfast = 2 serving oatmeal and 4-5 egg whites
2-3 meals 250 g chicken breast, cup of brown rice or cream of wheat, and veggies
Fats. Avacado or almonds
And a protein shake after work out
Desert = chocolate rice cakes with PB fit and natural jelly.
I adjust portions to hit my macros.
Sounds boring but it is simple.
Simple is easier to stick with.

besides cutting out deserts you need to work on your diet
we need you to start your LOG journal and go from there

Interesting that you say I need to work on my diet. I am not arguing just wondering why you say that.
When I say desert I am referring to when I need something sweet. Even then it’s a rice cake with PB fit and a natural jelly. Much better than cake, cookie, ice cream etc…
I don’t mind starting a food log. I have done many cycle logs and understand that pretty well.
What info would y’all consider a good food log. I am always up to receive criticism, accept others opinion, better my self and help others along the way.

Top Bottom