Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarm pct

fezteh

I was noticing that there are different protocols for SARM PCT and was wondering why a SERM is insufficient or not recommended when it is for a full-blown cycle.

Thanks in advance!

I was noticing that there are different protocols for SARM PCT and was wondering why a SERM is insufficient or not recommended when it is for a full-blown cycle.

Thanks in advance!

It's not necessary on a sarms only cycle to use a serm in pct... You can but why would you if you don't need to for recovery? Shutdown is very minimal with sarms... There's no point taking things like that when they are not necessary... Hcgenerate es is more than sufficient to recover from a sarms cycle...you can add to it if you want but it's not necessary

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

couldnt I use it in an effective way minimally for slight suppression though? I don't have any hcgenerate but have a serm on hand. I'm just not sure why I would spring for the hcgenerate when the serm would work just fine....

couldnt I use it in an effective way minimally for slight suppression though?

You can if you want, I have a few clients using clomid/nolva/hcgenerate for PCT with great results. Obviously, throwing in N2Guard and Cardarine.

Week 1-3
Clomid 25/25/25
Nolvadex 20/10/5
Cardarine 20/20/20
HCGenerate 3 caps AM/2 pre-workout
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

There's nothing wrong with using a serm as part of your PCT after running sarms but they aren't completely necessary. A top quality booster such as Test Stack, Phytoserms, or HCGenerate ES is more than sufficient

Top Bottom