Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM Osta

jFeature10

Can I get some opinions on SARM Osta? Sides? Experiences? Is PCT needed?

I wanted to run S4 but my eyes are already terrible..

if your eyes are bad then just run osta sarms. you wont need a PCT for this.
No sides either, little more strength and fullness will be noticed. Great to run as a bridge after PCT to next cycle.

ostarine is a great sarm and definitely has a bunch of benefits... osta is great to use during pct as well as bridging in between cycles to help maintain gains... you do not need any pct for osta or s4... the dosing is the key to these... s4 does have vision sides but if dosed properly you can avoid these sides... what i would recommend if you are wanting to stack these is to run osta 7 days a week and s4 5 days a week and taking 2 off... you have to test your dosage amounts to see how it affects you... you just have to be smart while using them and you can get some great benefits... uniquemicals.com is a great place to get your sarms... excellent service, excellent prices and they come highly recommended... if you need any more help, let me know...

Non of them need any pct. But if your looking for size osta, strength/fat-loss s4, fat-loss and endurance GW1516.

I've ran every thing that uniqmecals has and they've been good and their prices are really good so I would give them a shot. Also they have a coupon code for $10 off "HUN522" ;)

Keep us updated on your decision bud

This is the only board where people say you don't need a PCT for SARMs.... However, even according to th biggest skeptics an OTC AI seems to be good, and couldn't hurt whether you believe sarms at bodybuilding dosages need pct or not.

im not trying to be a jerk or anything, but i have never heard of anyone running a pct on sarms unless they ran for over 8 weeks, which I would never recommend... an AI may not be a bad idea with it as I have heard of people that have some problems if they dose higher than 25 mg, which I would never recommend doing... you can always be safe or preventative, which i would never go against, but this is not the only board that people say you don't need a pct for sarms... if you feel like you need it, run it... whatever makes you feel comfortable and whatever you feel is best for your body...

This is the only board where people say you don't need a PCT for SARMs.... However, even according to th biggest skeptics an OTC AI seems to be good, and couldn't hurt whether you believe sarms at bodybuilding dosages need pct or not.

im an SS guy for sarms. Osta all day. s4 is fun too

run the osta will DAA and a low dose of forma stanzol. that will take care of the slight supression and elevated estrogen from the osta. a very very mild pct will be needed or just use the pct supps while you on the osta.

Top Bottom