Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm + forma-stanzol

casj

Hey,

I'm new to this forum, but has been training for about 15 years now. (cycle on/off)

I have with interest read up on SARMs S-4 and desided to give it a try, and ad on Forma-Stanzol in the same cycle.
+ tapper off with low dosis Forma-stanzol + HCGenerate.

8 weeks on:

- SARMs S-4, 2 x 25mg ED

- Forma-Stanzol, 2 x 10 pump ED

8-12 week on:

- Forma-stanzol 2x5 pump ED

- HCGenerate 5 caps ED

Im looking for strenght and some lean dry gains. - Is that what I can expect? Anybody tried this combo?

Regards,

CJ

Last edited:
Hey,

I'm new to this forum, but has been training for about 15 years now. (cycle on/off)

I have with interest read up on SARMs S-4 and desided to give it a try, and ad on Forma-Stanzol in the same cycle.
+ tapper off with low dosis Forma-stanzol + HCGenerate.

8 weeks on:

- SARMs S-4, 2 x 25mg ED

- Forma-Stanzol, 2 x 10 pump ED

8-12 week on:

- Forma-stanzol 2x5 pump ED

- HCGenerate 5 caps ED

Im looking for strenght and some lean dry gains. - Is that what I can expect? Anybody tried this combo?

Regards,

CJ

Hey there, I take it the forma-stnazol is a PH of some sort?

Hey Chemwiz

Try Google it, some info is available, but got it from: Mrsupps - from there homepage.

60 servings per container
100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

From Ironmagazine. Formastane converts to:

4-Hydroxytestosterone (4-OHT, 4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one) is a legal steroidal compound that is relatively new to the market. Unlike prohormones, 4-OHT does not require enzymatic conversion to have an anabolic effect. It was first patented by G.D. Searle & Co. in 1955, but it did not reach the commercial market, and has recently become available as a dietary supplement. Chemically, 4-OHT is testosterone with a hydroxy group at the four position, making it most similar to the steroid clostebol, which has a chloro group at the four position. These two compounds are also very similar in effect.

4-OHT has moderate anabolic, mild androgenic, and anti-estrogenic properties. All in all, it can be expected to be associated with very few side effects, but this also comes at the expense of reduced anabolic activity. In the levator ani assay, 4-OHT is .65 times as anabolic and .25 times as androgenic as testosterone propionate. The reason that this compound has such low androgenic activity is that the modification at the 4 position prevents DHT conversion. In vitro, 4-OHT is actually a weak inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase. This weak androgenic effect is ideal for those who want to avoid or minimize side effects such as baldness, acne, and BPH. 4-OHT also has the benefit of having anti-estrogenic effects, which will eliminate chances of estrogen levels increasing, which can lead to side effects such as extra water retention and gyno. 4-OHT itself is a weak inhibitor of the aromatase enzyme which converts testosterone into estrogen, and a metabolite, 4-hydroxyandrostenedione (formestane), is a potent aromatase inhibitor. It should be emphasized that both androgenic and estrogenic effects can be beneficial for bodybuilders, it is simply a matter of how much side effects one wishes to tolerate.

Like most steroids, 4-OHT has low oral bioavailability and should be taken through a different route. Another reason why oral administration is not ideal is that, like clostebol, 4-OHT has a very short half-life. Those who inject usually use it every day or every other day totalling 300-700 mg weekly, stacked with other substances. Doses for transdermal administration should be in the range of 150-300 mg daily, and this is once again assuming one is stacking it with other steroids or prohormones. Using it as a standalone, optimal doses are probably considerably higher. 4-OHT has been most commonly stacked with 4-AD and 1-testosterone, although there are theoretical reasons why it may be beneficial to stack it with many substances – it will generally reduce estrogenic side effects, while adding anabolism without significantly contributing to androgenic side effects.

High dosis = Anabolic / Low dosis = Anti-estrogen

Regards,

Why would you think you need to combine those two? Or is this basically an experiment? Sarms needs nothing to go along with it, in spite of what you may have heard estrogen is important for muscle growth.

Cory,

Formastane in high dosis is anabolic, low dosis anti-estrogen, but does high dosis formastane still suppress estrogen?

On my bottle of Forma it lists its uses as: #1 On cycle estrogen and progesterone control 3-10 pumps

#2 Stand alone anabolic fat burner 7-10 pumps

#3 Post cycle therapy 3-7 pumps

Look I dont believe the small anabolic effect Forma would have out weighed the fact that you'd be screwing with your hormone balance. The point of SARMs is that it effects little else in the body. This being the 2nd thread you've asked this question, sounds like your mind is already made up. Mostly guys seem to get great results from Forma when on cycle/post cycle , to limit high estrogen related side effects. Gyno, water retention, etc. SARMs just doesnt cause those sides.

Hey there, I take it the forma-stnazol is a PH of some sort?

No not really. Its meant for on cycle estrogen and progesterone control, as a pct because lower estrogen and progesterone is what you want to do then. It also has serm activity and works through other mechanisms that help recovery..

When dosed high it can convert to a anabolic but this is only when dosed high and used for past a few weeks. This would add extra gains to a cycle but I do nto feel its best to depend on it as one of the compounds to be the sole work horse for gains.

Top Bottom