Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM experience

carterpage

[FONT=&quot]So I think my cycle has been doing good so far but beginning to wonder. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have been taking ostarine and lgd for about 5 weeks so far. Was taking 50 mg of oats at first but tapered off so the past 3-4 weeks I have done 25mfg osta and 10mg lgd daily.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]When I started my cycle I was around 196lbs. I'm now at 214lbs. My strength levels have increased some but not crazy amounts. I also will say I think I look fuller. I have been uploading progress pics on my journal here and really don't think I have accumulated much bf at all. I still have about another 4 weeks on my cycle. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So far my first sarm experience has been good, but most will tell when I come off and to see if my gains go with it. I'm sure they will some. But then it will be time to dry and lean out. Who's had nest experiences with gear to help w this other than winstrol? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone else good/bad experiences with sarms?[/FONT]

Sarms did nothing for me. Apart from the slight suppression. Total waste of time and money in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom