Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

same old winni question ?

Muscle Overkill

Plat Hero
Platinum
I have normally used winni ed at 50mgs and don't ever remember it being that painfull. But the stuff I have right now hurts so bad. I have been doing sauce on and off for 10 years and nothing hurts like this shit. Anyway I can tolerate a glute injection so I was gonna hit 100mgs eod and rotate glutes so each glute would get hit every 4 days. Is there any science that proves ed is better than eod ? What is half life of winni ( I quess that is my real question ) ? Does diluting with sterile water help ? Heat the vial ? Rub the injection site ? Any pointers/advice is appreciated !

joefitt said:
I have normally used winni ed at 50mgs and don't ever remember it being that painfull. But the stuff I have right now hurts so bad. I have been doing sauce on and off for 10 years and nothing hurts like this shit. Anyway I can tolerate a glute injection so I was gonna hit 100mgs eod and rotate glutes so each glute would get hit every 4 days. Is there any science that proves ed is better than eod ? What is half life of winni ( I quess that is my real question ) ? Does diluting with sterile water help ? Heat the vial ? Rub the injection site ? Any pointers/advice is appreciated !

Half-life of Winstrol if in tablet or if you drink it is about 8 to 9 hours. However since what you are injecting is not esterfied I don't believe it has a true half-life and from what I have read it has been conflicting.

Rubbing the injection site helps so does taking a hot shower or bath or going in the sauna. If you can inject the muscle group you are training just prior to working out can reduce some soreness. But in your case you won't be working out your glutes eod.

joefitt said:

you know you can cap that winny and use it orally right?

Does diluting with sterile water help ? Heat the vial ? Rub the injection site ? Any pointers/advice is appreciated !

I always rub the injection site with hot water and take long hot showers, especially after a sustanon / boldenone injection.

shoot the muscle group you plan to be training that day

Even if you're training your chest? You inject your chest?! :S

The_Alcatraz said:
Even if you're training your chest? You inject your chest?! :S

well you dont only use your chest when you train chest do you.. generally chest you do bench or falt flys or whatever which means your also using your delts.. shoot delts then train for chest.

Hmm...that sounds logical...but I read somewhere that injection sites should be quite rich in blood supply, or some shit like that...for the juice to move easily and quickly in your body, and thats why you inject in the cheeks or glutes...offcourse I could have misunderstood, as I"m not very enlightened when it comes to steroid usage

The_Alcatraz said:
Hmm...that sounds logical...but I read somewhere that injection sites should be quite rich in blood supply, or some shit like that...for the juice to move easily and quickly in your body, and thats why you inject in the cheeks or glutes...offcourse I could have misunderstood, as I"m not very enlightened when it comes to steroid usage

i know a few that shoot tris when working chest.. seems to work fine for them..

Top Bottom