Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

same needle to inject as draw?

I always use a new needle to draw and a new needle to inject. That's just me though, I'm sure you'll get varying opinions

You should use a drawing needle and an injecting needle.
1) It's cleaner
2) You won't dull your injecting pin
3) It's cheap
4) You can use a bigger pin on the drawing phase
5) You can use a smaller pin to inject

I've done them both ways, but there is no good reason not to use a second pin.

genarr3 said:
[there is no good reason not to use a second pin. [/B]

Exactly! its safer,less painful (needles get dulled from going through the rubber) and they are so cheap

Just pushing it through one rubber stopper can dull a pin so that it will make a bigger hole in you and hurt like hell. Always use a fresh needle to inject.

bro i have done it both way, and it doesnt make a difference... the needle doesnt exactly hurt either way bro, even the 18 gauges arent that bad

Cyclone

when i change the needle, it just sinks through the skin like butter...but if i don't, it's painful, but tolerable. just not as fun when it feels like the needle is breaking through 20 layers of skin.

genarr3 said:
You should use a drawing needle and an injecting needle.
1) It's cleaner
2) You won't dull your injecting pin
3) It's cheap
4) You can use a bigger pin on the drawing phase
5) You can use a smaller pin to inject

I've done them both ways, but there is no good reason not to use a second pin.
again i 100% agree.........ercole your a pussy!!!!.........j/k

Yeah, the needle will suffer some dullage when you are fishing around in the amp to get every drop of the gear or poking through the stopper to a vial... either way, I'd switch it up unless you don't mind a little more pain when the needle is going in...

YUM

Top Bottom