x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

The Same Level Of Test For A Cycle, How Many Times Can You Do This?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about The Same Level Of Test For A Cycle, How Many Times Can You Do This? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: IF I DID 500MGS LAST CYCLE, HOW MANY TIMES CAN I DO THE SAME AMOUNT AGIAN BEFORE I WILL GET NO GAINS? I ASSUME EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, JUST LOOKIN FOR SOME OPINIONS. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER:confused:

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Question

IF I DID 500MGS LAST CYCLE, HOW MANY TIMES CAN I DO THE SAME AMOUNT AGIAN BEFORE I WILL GET NO GAINS? I ASSUME EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT, JUST LOOKIN FOR SOME OPINIONS. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

Use the same dose of Test for bulking cycles until you begin to plateau off. You can have continued success with the same amount of Test by constantly switching the anabolics(EQ, Winny) and orals (D-bol, A-50, and Halo) you are stacking with it.If you are cutting drop the amount of Test you are taking by about 30-40% and add Armidex.

what type of test ? what do you mean no gains?

Olympian
    Think about it this way.

Lets say you do one cycle with 500mg/wk of test.
    Now say you gain 20 pounds.

Well, you are 15-18 pounds heavier than when you started (assuming you kept most of your gains), so you would probly need a little more test, say 750mg/wk.

Good Broly
    SEE THATS WHAT I'M WONDERING, SHOULD A PERSON GO UP BY LIKE 250MGS PER CYCLE? TO KEEP THE GAINS COMING STRONG, OR CAN YOU STILL GET GOOD RESULTS FOR A FEW TIMES WITH THE SAME AMMOUNT. I WOULDN'T WANT TO WASTE MONEY IF I NEEDED TO TAKE A LITTLE MORE, AND I DIDN'T, AND IN RETURN DON'T GET AS GOOD OF GAINS. AND AS FOR SWITCHING WHAT YOUR TAKING WITH IT TO KEEP THE GAINS UP, DOES ANYONE ELSE AGREE WITH THIS? THANKS FOR EVERYONES TIME.

EAST_COAST_BODYBUILDER

i would go with some t200 600mg a week. change types of test. test is test, true statement, but there is variences between them. try some test cyp. sometimes you can respond well to different types of test as with any gear. dont go up until you plateau. i would either go with the t200 or cyp for your next cycle. i liked my gains much better then what i had gained on sus at 500mg a week.

big dog is saying dont always stack sus eq, maybe change up and stack sus fina, t200 and dbol, sus dbol, cyp a50, thats all you have to. just because your gains are decreasing a few punds between cycles is not a reason to up the test dosage. change your cycle up a bit, maybe increase calories and fat intake. it is trial and error for everyone. it is hard to tell you that you will gain 30 pounds if you keep increasing the test every cycle. there is alot of this that play into it. you can also do like 500mg sus & 25mg dbol ed & 400mg Eq. dont always do a stack with just 2 items. changes in your cycle can make a difference to your end result.